I lean in and brush my lips over hers, letting us both enjoy the tingles dancing over our skin. I pull back and whisper, "You make me complete..."

She blushes and steps out of my arms and walks into the bathroom.

Once I know shes in I walk to the door and swing it open. And I am face-to-face with the Evans Family.

I smile, "Hello, Harmony is in the shower. You may come in and wait for her if you please."

Eseme smiles at me and takes me into a very big hug, she whispers lowly so no one else hears, "Thank you for taking care of my daughter."

I smile at her. Carolos steps into my room with his head down, he walks over to Eseme on the couch and takes a seat next to her.

Eli and Jay walk in, glaring at me but they say nothing. They go and sit next to their parents, then lastly Jade comes into view, and to my surprise Caroline is holding her hand.

Caroline squeals and jumps into my arms, "MY MATE IS JADE!!!!!!"

I laugh and hold her up, "I kind of guessed that! Im so happy to you! Have you told your mother?"

Caroline stops squealing and climbs off of me, "Im telling her later."

I smile, "She will LOVE Jade!"

Caroline's face lights up, "I hope so!!!"

I laugh, "I know so!"

I look over to Jade to see she wasn't happy with me for touching Caroline. I sigh, "Caroline and I are simply best friends Jade. Remember im your sisters mate!"

Jade thinks for a minute, but then smiles, "I know. Im sorry... its just hard to control my wolf! Im happy my sister has you Calla!"

I laugh, "I understand! Also, thank you. Im happy Caroline has you and doesn't have an ass for a mate!"

Caroline pouts, "Stop being so protective! Im a big bad wolf. I can handle myself."

I smirk, "Im sorry Carr, Its hard for me not to be... Alpha instincts. Remember?"

Carr sighs, "Im sorry, I forgot! But you are the BEST Alpha ever! Everyone is so proud!"

 I smile, "Its ok! You guys and sit on the love seat. Im going to go check on Harmony!"

They nod and happily sit on the love seat, Carr in Jade's lap. I smile at the two and walk to the bathroom. I open and door and steam welcomes me. I step in and lean against the counter.

"Hey Babe, Everyone is here!"

Harm stops the water and steps out, "Yeah I know. That's why I was hurrying. I AM SO HAPPY! Jade and Carr are mates!!!"

I let my eyes rake over her sexy body, that's dripping with water. I pull my gaze away and wrap a towel around her.

I smile, "I know! Its amazing. But come one get dresses! We need to talk to everyone!"

Harm nods her head before pulling on panties and yogas, with a CATS shirt I gave her.

I smile at her outfit, "You look very sexy." I wink

She rolls her eyes, "Stop lying! I am trying to be comfy!"

My eyes widen, "I am not lying! You look sexy when your comfy!"

Harm blushes, I smile and brush her cheek lightly with my hand, "Come on babe, we got company!"

She smiles and I lean in to brush my lips over hers.

I grab her hand and we walk out together. Jay and Eli glare at our hands, but Jade, Carr and Eseme smile very brightly. And Carolos just has his head down.

We walk over and sit on the couch across from everyone.

Carlos looks up when I sit down, "Alpha Calla, I would like to apologize for acting so rudely towards you all of the time we have spent here. I want you to know I approve of you being my daughters Mate. You are clearly very good for Harmony."

I smile, "Thank you, Alpha Carolos that means a lot to me, and you are defiantly forgiven."

Carlos sighs with relief, "Thank GODDESS! The guilt has been eating at me, I felt so bad!"

 I laugh, "No need to feel bad anymore. I would like to tell everyone that Harmony and I are engaged!"

Eseme squeals with delight, "YAY! I am sooo excited! Harmony let me see the ring!"

Harmony blushes and walks over to her mother, "Its beautiful Mom."

Eseme's eyes pop out of her head, "This ring is gorgeous... and very expensive! Calla you didn't have to spend a fortune on her ring!"

I blush, "I didn't.. my mother gave it to me when my parents split up when I was 5. She said it was magical."

Harmony blushes, "Your the magical one babe."

I smile, "Nope, the magic comes from you baby!"

Suddenly Jay stands up and starts to yell, "I cant believe you all are fine with this! You have two gay daughters! Its disgusting and wrong! They are a disgrace to this family!"

I growl at Jay, "How DARE you think that of your sisters. Its more like you are the disgrace! There is NOTHING wrong with being gay! Harmony and I love each other, as long as their is love there is nothing wrong with it!"

Jay stiffens, "Its NOT right no matter what!"

He lifts his arm to punch me but I saw it coming, I grab his fist with my hand and I twist it and push it down, "Really. You try to punch the most powerful faye and Alpha on the earth? I swear no one learns."

I release his fist and throw it back causing him to stumble away from me. Esme glares at her son, "JAY! Being gay isn't bad, if you have a problem with it then LEAVE and never come back to this family!"

Jay glares back, "Im going to pack, ill be gone by morning."

He walks out of the room and slams the door behind him. I sigh and look at Eli, "Do you want to leave too?"

Eli blushes, "No, I found my mate... His name is Demetrious."

I smile, "He is really nice... im happy for you!"

Carlos and Eseme smile, but Carlos speaks, "Im proud of you son!"

Eseme nods and looks back over at me, I didn't realize I was crouched in a feral position with Harmony behind me until Harmony started rubbing my shoulder, "Its ok babe, he wont hurt me cause hes gone."

I nod and turn back and hug Harmony, rubbing her sides, "I love you."

She pulls back and smiles, "I love you too!"

Eseme claps her hands, "You guys are adorable! And Calla I am really sorry about my son, Don't worry he will let this blow over!"

I smile at her, "Don't worry about it Eseme, He will change his mind trust me."

She looks at me weirdly but smiles, "When is the wedding?"

Harmony blushes, "In three weeks!"

Eseme laughs, "I have planning to do!"

Everyone laughs and we all stay in my room and spend the rest of the day talking and just thinking about life and the wedding. I cant wait for Harmony to be; Harmony Gold, Luna of the Blood Eclipse Pack. I smile but then quickly remember I forgot to tell Harmony about Luke....

Hey guys! I hope you like this update! Thank you all sooo much for reading and voting on my book! In the next week I hope to achieve my goal... 20,000 reads and 1,000 votes and 50 comments! Help my achieve my goal! I love you all! Don't forget too VOTE, COMMENT, TO FOLLOW ME!!

Love,

Kat Akatyzewski <3 xoxo