✏|54

☁ From a prompt. I might write this actually.

Age: I am going for grown Yoongi and teen you so Yoongi: 23-24 You: 14

I am NOT going to romance if I ever make one, but you can change the setting!

Tag me for credit if you write this!
------------------------------------------------

✏ - Yoongi

Yoongi received a file from his co-worker during the afternoon when he was having lunch, and he mentally cursed while groaning into his sandwich. Who the fuck needed help at this time? It was the only time he was able to settle down and fill his sad empty tummy with delicious food. Putting the sandwich aside, Yoongi picked up the file with raised eyebrow and opened it. As he read the information contained inside, he slowly started to sit more straight up and his eyebrows furrowed.

"Who the hell arrange a meeting at lunch? Doesn't she need to eat, too?" he complained, "You know, I should be a damn client of this company, why the fuck am I clean and a worker here."

Despite all the complaints, Yoongi still stood up. He adjusted his tie, double-checked his appearances before leaving the huge office. He made his way upstairs, to the floor where meetings and discussions were held with clients. Taking a sharp turn, he stopped in front of a door. He was nervous, somehow. As he said, what kind of normal people schedule a meeting during lunch? It's either the problem is urgent or this person has nothing better to do. Besides, why him? Yoongi was known to be the worst worker in the entire company, along with a few others. He didn't know how to make people happy and he hated white lies.

Yoongi turned the doorknob and walked into the room. You perked up when you heard the sound of footsteps and you quickly stood up to greet the black-haired man in front of you. Yoongi resisted the urge to yell in shock when he saw you. You were bruised and wounded from head to toe. Your face was puffy and there was a huge black-eye on you. You had so many wounds on you, he wondered if some of them were secretly from abusive people. Just how emotionally wounded could you be to have this much scars on your body?

"He...Hello," you stuttered out timidly as you bowed at Yoongi.

Oh my, she's just a teenager. Yoongi softened upon your vulnerable figure.

In this world, emotional pain leaves scars on your body. It keeps on leaving marks after marks until the problem was so serious, it started to mark you internally. There were people who have none, there were also people with cases like you, or even worse. Therefore, a company to help the wounded people was found and was now one of the largest working company in the world. Workers there were given different people and they will have to help heal the wounds. Yoongi was never one to get a person, he always gets files. Files after files of people that were hurting deep inside but didn't want their family to know, so they seek help from the company. Or in some cases, they have no one to ask for help.

"I...have no one to go to, and it is getting more and more terrible," you said as you lightly scratched your arm, insecure about the way you looked. You had to give Yoongi a look or else he wouldn't know how serious it was. "I promise I will try earning money during the time you help me with the wounds and bruises. I think I will have enough time," considering the number of scars I have on me currently, it will take them a long time. "I don't... know what is wrong, so I - I - "

Right there, Yoongi knew why the company chose him. Yoongi doesn't like telling lies, he doesn't know how to comfort people. He sees the problem and tries to find a way to solve it, instead of the usual 'You will be fine, it's okay' shit. Sometimes, things are just...not fine and need to be changed. Yoongi slaps senses into people, and that was exactly what he needed to do in your case.

"I need help," you finally said.

Yoongi placed the file on the round table as he took large steps towards you. You shrunk down immediately, lowering your head and pursing your lips together. A hand laid on top of your head and gently patted you. Yoongi had on the smallest smile on his face as you said, "Don't worry, I will do my best to help you."

Your hands were folded, so you couldn't see a scar on your palm disappearing.
-----------------------------------------------------
A/N:

Just in case.

Yes, it's as easy as that, to heal a wound. Considering how you feel so much pain to have them all over your body and your face, a small kind gesture and a firm 'I will help you, don't worry' from Yoongi is more than enough to make you feel better already.