✏|4

For - ✉|10
--------------------------

You were doing your homework when someone banged on the door and several voices yelled.

You didn't need to think,you knew they're Hoseok and Taehyung. Maybe with Jimin,maybe not.

"Can you guys calm down?" you asked when you opened the door. They grinned at you and you let them in.

"Please don't trash my house." you said but when you looked up,Taehyung and Jimin were already jumping up and down on the sofa.

Oh my god.

"It's pretty cozy." Jungkook said,nodding as he took a scan of your house.

You smiled, "I know,it's a nicer word for small right?"

Jungkook scoffed, "Take a compliment (Name)."

You ignores him and moved to Taehyung and Jimin. "Ay ay ay!You two get down there!"

Jimin frowned, "Eh,but this sofa is so jumpy!"

I know. "Still,it'll break." you said,convincing them to get down. Taehyung nodded and he jumped onto the floor.

Jimin repeated his action. Only this time,he made a false step and he flew towards you.

You feel down,your back hitting right on the edge of the coffee table by the sofa.

Pain spreaded through your back and you hissed. OH MY JESUS WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME JIMIN.

"Oh my god." Namjoon muttered as he quickly approached you. "You alright there (Name)?"

You bent over,hands on the spot whetr you hit the edge. "I don't know...my back hurts like hell."

"Oh no no no no. (Name) i didn't mean to!!" Jimin panicked as he kept apologizing agin and again.

You forced a smile at him, "I'm fine Jimin."

Jin popped his head into the living room from the kitchen, "What happened?"

"Oh no,(Name) are you ok?" he asked eith concern.

You raised up your arm, "I'm ok!" No not really!

"Alright then,i trust you." Jin said and went back into the kitchen. Hoseok shook his head, "His girlfriend is gonna be miserabl."

"What makes you say that?" Taehyung asked.

"Well,girls never tell the truth. And he just straight up believe in what (Name) said." he explained.

You rolled your eyes, "Or maybe it's simply because i don't usually lie."

Yoongi stopped everyone, "Guys.First off,he needs to have a girlfriend."

You almost laughed at that,if not for the pain that's still lingering on your back.

Aish,this will take a while.

--- ✏ ---

It did took you a while to finally move normally. You'd thought it was just another stepping on a lego kind of pain,it'll eventually fade away.

But this one didn't.

During dinner,watching the television, playing truth or dare -pretty typical-,not participating in the pillow fight,takeing a shower until finally, the confession time.

Your back was still slightly aching.

You guys gathered around in a circle, Hoseok and Namjoon were not wearing a shirt somehow.

"We sleep naked at home but since we're here, we'll at least put pants on." Namjoon said.

"Ew,TMI guys." Yoongi grimaced.

"So,start from you." Jin said and pointed at Taehyung.

You guys spilled out secrets and confessions one by one and you finally knew who stole your homework.

Your neighbour's dog didn't eat it.

"Guys it's almost one." Hoseok said as he yawned,stretching. "Let's sleep."

They moved around to find a comfortab place to sleep. Yoongi stood by your bed and glanced up at you.

"(Name),come here." he said,waving for you to walk over. You did and without another second,he placed his hands on both side of your waist and pushed you up to your bed.

Yes,your bed was one of those very tall ones that you needed to climb on it.

"Your back still hurts right?" he said,it came out more like a statement than a question.

Someone turned off the light and everything went dark. You couldn't really see a thing.

Suddenly, you felt two weights on you bed,beside you -left and right-. "What?" you whispered.

"You said i can sleep on your bed though." Yoongi whispered into your ear,causing you to shiver.

"Hyung get off! I'm here to give (Name) an apology hug until we wake up the next morning." Jimin said from the other side as he tried swaying his hands around, wanting to slap Yoongi in the face.

Or i can simply move and watch Yoonmin,but i want to sleep.

"You two. I'm sleepy." you said, "Just sleep."

You didn't remember how you ended up having Jimin sleeping on your stomach while you slept on Yoongi's legs.

But you're pretty thankful that none of you fell down the bed.
------------------------------------------------------