✏|50

☁ Scene from the story I probably will write. Idea from a prompt.

Jeon Jungkook as some bad boy.

Time: A little way back then, where technology isn't much of a thing

Tag me if you write!
------------------------------------------------------

✏ - Jeon Jungkook

Being poor during Christmas was not the worst thing in the word, it really wasn't. But it would be when your family was running out of coal and do you know when are coal most expensive? Winter. It really didn't help how this year's winter seemed to be the coldest. You were wrapped in your thin broken blanket, trembling hard as you peeked at the small fire in the fireplace. It would be out sooner or later, and after that, your family would have to endure the entire cold winter without a warm fire.

Your father walked into the wooden house, taking off his hat and hitting off the snow. He had on a stern face and your shoulder dropped, "They are all too expensive, we couldn't afford. No one in town seemed to want to lend us any either! Those bastards!"

Your mother came out from the kitchen, wiping her wet hands on her apron. She looked troubled, very very troubled. You felt bad. All you've been doing was sit and wait for coal to come, while your parents rush around to find help. You looked at the remaining coals in the small bucket, that wouldn't last you three long.

You stood up, hugging the blanket around your tighter, "Umma, appa, I am going out."

"Huh? Why? It's cold outside, stay home." you mother said, looking at you with concern.

You only smiled, "I think I can find some help."

--- ✏ ---

You knew it's true, that Santa existed. He gave you presents every year. You're a little too late this time since you had already sent out your wish list. 

Sharply, you turned left into an alleyway and as you expected, a boy was leaning against the wall. Jungkook was looking towards the sky, his eyes closed as if he was thinking about something. His face was bruised, probably had a fight over something small just then. Jungkook is a petty person, the people he fights with are also, very petty. Yes, Jeon Jungkook was the town's bad boy. Extremely attractive, muscular you would say. He this magnetic force around him, always turning people's heads. 

"Jeon - Jeon Jungkook,"

He opened his eyes and smirked. What a timid voice. Looking down and turning to look at you, "What, (Name)?"

You're surprised he remember your name. Ever since the last time you saved him and treated his wounds in the alley, you two haven't talked. But you bet he had been taking a good care of you, from far away that is. Since you got mixed up with him, you get mixed up with every bad person in this town, so danger wouldn't be too far away from you.

"I need your help,"

He raised an eyebrow curiously as he walked over to you and stopped when he was towering over you. He tilted his head to the side, "What?"

You played with your fingers nervously, licking your lower lip and finally asked, "How many coal do you get? From Santa."

While Santa gives presents to the kids on the good side. He also gives something to the people on the naughty list, he gives them coal.

"Why do you ask?"

"My family is running out of coal, and I am cold," you said, gesturing towards your ugly blanket and smiling up bitterly at him.

Jungkook sucked in a breath and looked away, out at the street where people were walking with shopping bags happily. He turned back to you and answered, "A shit ton. I think it depends on how huge your trouble is."

"What did you do?" you asked, curious.

"I got someone in the hospital," Jungkook said casually with a shrug.

You gasped in horror as you instinctively took a step back. Jungkook softened, wanting to tell you you're the last person he would harm but also not wanting to tell you because of his ego. Jungkook fake an annoyed sigh as he rubbed the back of his neck, "What now? Do you want me to lend you some coal?"

"My father wouldn't like that. He already told me everyone wouldn't lend us coal, and if I were to tell him I asked Jeon Jungkook to give me some, he would - "

"Cry because I am awesome, I know." he cut you off with a smile, showing you a thumb up.

You let out a dry laugh. You didn't understand, how could this boy be someone who sends people off to the hospital? Jungkook was so...adorable. "Anyway, that's not it...you see, it's two days until Christmas, right?"

Jungkook nodded at you before his eyes widened in shock. 

You couldn't help but smile, "Get me on the naughty list before Santa comes."

That was the least thing he expected would come out of your mouth. He soon recovered from the surprise and the same old smirk returned to his attractive face. He let out a soft chuckle, "We have two days,"

"Yeah, and I am pretty sure you can help me with that," 

Jungkook clicked his tongue, an amused smile on his face. This seemed intersting to him and he was very tempted. Grabbing a hold of your hand, he started to lead you out to the street. Confused, you glared up at him, "What are you doing?"

"Trying to help to be on the naughty list, starting tonight. Your name will be under mine in no time,"
-----------------------------------------------------