✏|38

[Requested by sugastruly] When you break-up with him.

Yoongi as you (ex) boyfriend.
-------------------------------------------------------

✏ - Min Yoongi

It was Yoongi's birthday. You planned to celebrate it with him. You prepared a cake, some decorations, and a card. And you waited in the living room of you two's apartment. It was around seven o' clock when you finally stood up, went into you two's room and started to pack your belongings into a bag. You're not going to leave any traces of you in this apartment, you're bringing everything with you away. He's with her, celebrating his own birthday.

You knew he was cheating, but you never said anything about it. It's been like this for seven months. Your best friend told you, again and again, to leave that bastard and find someone else better. To quote directly what she said, "I mean, you can go out and grab a random guy and he'll still be way better than this stupid-mint-head." Should've listened to her before and just pull yourself out of your misery earlier, but you stuck around. Why? Because you honestly to god love Min Yoongi, and you still do.

As you were slowly placing your things in your bag, tears that had welled up in your eyes during the time you wonder how happy Yoongi must be right now and what they could be doing had fallen down without yourself knowing. You roughly rubbed the back of your palm on your cheeks and told yourself not to cry. It's not your job to cry for him now, anyways.

You're done with packing you things, but you left one particular thing by the edge of the bed before you left without sparing another glance.

--- ✏ ---

Yoongi stumbled home with a girl beside him, they're holding onto each other tightly, both seemed to be pretty drunk. Yoongi was, surprisingly, the one sober enough to still walk, read and talk. They got into the apartment and together, dropped onto the couch - minor details, nobody gives a shit about what they're doing, not even you.

Yoongi suddenly stood up then, and he went into his room wordlessly. Too weird, he found himself half expecting for you to come out from the bedroom with a glass of warm water. He'd be lying in the bed while you sat beside looking after him. You're not here this time, though. He went into the room and saw nobody. The room felt empty and he realized all your things are already gone. "What the f-"

"Hey, Yoongi~" the whiny voice was suddenly getting on his nerves. Yoongi shot out his hand towards the girl's direction and told her to shut up directly. What the girl did afterwards was a mystery to him, not like he cared much about it, though. He picked up the book on the bed and flipped to the first page. It was your journal.

He read through them carefully, his expression darker by each page, each word. He felt like an asshole now that he knew you've tolerated his shit for months now. At the last page, which is around in the middle of the notebook, you stopped writing in it.

I wish i was the one who makes you happy, but unfortunately, I couldn't be the one. I wanted to be happy too, so I'm leaving.

Yoongi's hands were trembling by the time he finished reading the sentence. He reread it over and over again, but he knew it's not going to change anything. He ruffled his hair in frustration and tsked at himself. Leaving the room, he raised an eyebrow at the girl who laid asleep on the couch. His eyes narrowed, that was supposed to be your seat. Draping a blanket over the girl, he crouched down beside her and whispered. "You better leave tomorrow morning."

He went back into his room, with a pen, and started writing at the page just beside the one you last wrote.

Goal: Get her back
-----------------------------------------------
A/N:

I just published the zombie au fic, if you're interested you can go check it out ^^