✏|6

For - ✉|19
-------------------------------------------------

✏️ - Jin

You got off the plane,looking pretty pale. You hated flights,you mostly puke through the whole process.

Well,that's kind of exaggerated,you don't puke through the whole flight.

You pulled your luggage with you and went through all those passport checking and luggage checking things before you actually got out to the airport.

You stood where you're at and looked around,trying to find Jin until he tapped your shoulder.

You quickly turned around and smiled. "Jin!" you greeted,jumping up and down.

Ok i didn't know he's this tall.

Jin chuckled at your reaction as he placed bith of his hand on your shoulder to calm you down, "Alright there hyper one,i know i am good looking thank you."

You stopped jumping and giggled at him. "You're the same like you're on the internet,still thinks you're good looking?"

Jin smiled and flipped his hair dramatically, "Well,you can't blame me,i am good looking (Name)."

You giggled once again and held up your luggage, "Yes you are.Help me with this will you?"

Jin quickly took your luggage, "Here let me help you."

"Have you found somewhere to live?" he asked then,walking with you following beside.

You shook your head, "No,not yet."

He raised up one finger, an idea popped into his head. "Oh wait!There's this hotel near where i live,let's go there?"

You nodded, "Yeah sure. Then we'll go eat!" Jin beamed, "Oh yes!There's this new store that opened around the corner,we have to go there!"

✏️ - Suga

You walked out of the gate and continued walking even though you have no idea where you're heading. Someone slapped the back of your head with a magazine that was rolled up,you quickly turned around with a glare. The glare faded away into narrowed brows as soon as you saw the boy in front of you.

"Well i guess you don't really want the album?OK." you said,rubbing the back of your head. Suga blinked a few times before turning into mega-nice mode as he stared massaging your shoulder and talking to you in a voice of a girl asking for something she really wants.

"Aigoo,you must've been very tired right?Poor (Name),come on let's go eat something. Here let me help you hold your luggage!"

You giggled and dug into your bag to pull out the album he wanted. Suga smiled and snatched it away from your hand quickly with a small you're the best.

You watched him as he traced his hand across the album with a smile. You asked, "You really like the artist?"

Suga chuckled, "I adore him ok? Have you not been stalking my blog lately?"

"I don't stalk ok?" you said and punched his arm playfully. Suga put the album into his bag and turned to you. "Now to the more important thing."

"You're actually here right?" he asked,looking at you intensely that you took a small step back. You nodded and shoved your hand to his face.