✏|3

For - ✉|8
----------------------------------------

✏ - Jin

Jin pressed your house's doorbell while his other hand held a bag full of ice creams and two boxes of tissues. You opened the door with a frown on your face and a blanket around your shoulder.

You brightened a little when you saw him and let him in your house. He closed and locked the door for you as you jumped back onto the couch.

"As usual?" Jin asked,placking the bag on a table and taking out everything from inside.

You shook your head while making a sound that little kids make when they're throwing a tantrum. You can always let your childish side take over when you're with Jin and he always endure you to no end,even if what you do or say doesn't make any sense at all.

Jin just loves you too much.

"No!I want cookies n cream!" you said,smiling. Jin blinked, "I didn't....bring any,i thought you hate that flavour." he said while pointing at many different direction.

You laughed at his expression before waving your hand at him,"Just kidding Jin-ah!Can i have strawberry?You can get yourself some Vanilla if you want."

Jin breated out a sigh of relief before he smiled at you again as he took out what you asked for. He threw the whole box at you and you caught it right on time. Then he sat down beside you on the couch.

"How are you feeling?" he asked. You ate a spoonful of ice cream and said, "I cried enough and guess what?You're right."

You turned to him, "I shouldn't fucking cry over that little shit."

I'll let you say whatever you want this time. he thought as he cleared his throat to signal you he didn't really like how you're using foul language.

"Also,i have thought about it." you said and this time,you leaned closer to him. "You do really love me haha." you laughed and pulled away,continue eating your food. Jin gulped a little but was also disappointed, i thought she is going to confess.

He made dinner for you two since your mom was out working. You two sat on the couch and watched television for the rest of the night. You two weren't even paying attention to the content,just watching.

Feeling a sudden weight on his shoulder, Jin turned and smiled down at you sleeping face,his eyes showing tender. Unintentionally, he leaned closer to you while his heartbeat increased.

He kissed you,a fast and simple kiss. When he pulled away,he almost screamed out. You were grinning at him. "I want a confession though Jin-oppa."

He rolled his eyes and hit your head softly, "Shut up (Name),go back to sleep." he scolded while a huge smile played on his lips.

✏ - Suga

You inhaled and exhaled,standing in front of Min Yoongi's bedroom. In case he suddenly changes his mind,i need to at least see what his room is like. Then you walked in.

It's a mess. A total mess.

"What is wrong with your room?!" you gasped, "Why are there so many papers on the floor?" you bent down to pick one up. You unfolded the crumbled paper and saw nothing.