✏|24

Requested by lxm_miere

I hope you like this,a Hoseok one finally ( • ̀ω•́ )
-----------------------------

- Hoseok

It was the maknae who called you. You picked up your phone and sucked in a breath.

"AHHH K!K! PLEASE HELP HOSEOK-HYUNG!" there came Taehyung's loud scream on voice,making you flinch a little and pulled the phone away from you.

You smiled, "Nice acting Tae but i ain't buying it."

Taehyung rolled his eyes at Jimin and Jungkook who only grinned sheepishly in return. Jungkook beckoned him to hand him the phone. "Watch this hyung."

The maknae pressed the phone to his ear. He blinked his wide eyes a few times and jutted his bottom lip out into a pout, "Noona please? Hoseok-hyung is sick and he just won't stop practising!"

You rolled your eyes a little at his attempt. "Don't try me Jungkook,i will not trust any of you again."

"But noona!" Jungkook whined,stomping his feet. You giggled a little at his voice,the i-insist-i-am-a-manly-man Jungkook just used his baby voice at you,again.

"I am not your noona Jungkook,i am younger than you." you replied,sitting down on the couch and turning on the television. Jungkook clicked his tongue silently before turning his whiny cute voice into a deep one. "Well then you better listen to your oppa and come to the building right now."

Jimin laughed,hitting himself again and again while Taehyung's jaw lightly dropped. The boy stood up and walked over to the maknae with an amused smile on his face. He reached his hands out to the phone and took it away from Jungkook.

"Yah K,we're not playing around,Hoseok-hyung is actually sick and i don't think we can make him stop his dancing. He kind of love the new choreography too much." Taehyung said into the phone. You frowned a little before telling him you'll arrive in fifteen minutes.

Taehyung bid you goodbye before hanging up. He turned to the maknae and laughed in amusement. "Yah,that's really seducing. What do you mean by listen to your oppa,you ain's her oppa,Hoseok is."

Jungkook simply flushed in embarrassment.

~ ~ ~ ~

Sweat dripped down Hoseok's forehead as he moved swiftly around the dance room,matching his move with the beat of Bangtan's new song. His breathing was heavy and he felt extremely tired,also a little uncomfortable,but he didn't stop.

The sound of you turning the doorknob was covered by the loud blasting music and you mentally sighed to yourself when you saw Hoseok,his legs brining him around the dance floor. As much as you wanted to just stand there and stare at him dance,you needed to stop him.

HIs eyebrows knitted together in a frown. He wasn't feeling good and you knew you had to stop him,because Hoseok always feels happy when he's dancing. You walked forward and put a hand on his shoulder,grimacing at his sweaty back.

Hoseok turned around swiftly,almost hitting your face with his arm. His eyes widened when he saw you. "K?Why are you here?"

"The others called me. They told me you're sick but you won't stop practising." you said,brining him to the back of the practise room and making him sit by the wall. You made your way over to the hi-fi and stopped the music,grabbed the water bottle on you way before going back to Hoseok's side.

You sat down and immediately put your hand on Hoseok's forehead. You hissed a little before fishing through your bag,where you put all the medicines you could find in you two's apartment. "Ah,found it! Oppa,eat this one."

You turned to look at him as he drank the water,your expression changed from neutral to sad all of a sudden. Hoseok eyed you sideways before putting down the water bottle, "What's bothering you jagi? You look sad."

You reached your hand out to push his hair away from his eyes gently. "You always make me worry. Don't push yourself too hard Hoseok, take a rest when you need to. i'm sure all the ARMYs want that,including me."

Hoseok blinked a few times when he met eyes with you and he pouted cutely,leaning his face forward to get himself a kiss. You giggled before moving away, "Hoseok you're sick."

The boy opened his eyes in disbelief,he placed a hand over his heart then. "Oh my g- who gave you kisses all over your face when you weren't feeling good and need to lay in the bed the whole day while i do the chores and cooking?"

"But you mes-"

"We talked about this K,we are not brining the kitchen thing up again." Hoseok said,holding up his hand. Your lips tucked upwards as you considered his question. Of course it's him who did that,who else would do that? "Well,umma did it when i was young."

"Fair enough,aside from eomeonim?"

You smiled sheepishly and hugged the boy sideways, "You."

Hoseok put his arms around you and rested his cheek on top your head,closing his eyes. "Exactly,but that's okay i can just hug you for now."

Your hand made it's way to his fluffy hair and you ruffled them,making it more messy. "You know i almost thought you being sick was a prank the stupid maknae trio made."

Hoseok chuckled and urged you to continue on by squeezing you in his arms.

"Well,nothing happened much. Oh but do you know Jungkook said something really seductive ?" you said, "He's like 'Well then you better listen to your oppa and come to the building right now'."

Hoseok laughed at your attempt on making a deep voice,it sounded super forced. "Jeon Jungkook honestly needs to stop. Who's the lucky girl?"

"Me."

Hoseok pushed you away quickly, a look of fake anger on his face."Okay nevermind,where the hell is Jeon Jungkook he REALLY needs to stop."
------------------------------
A/N:

My mom bought me both version of YOUNG FOREVER today because she saw the word on my laptop screen and she didn't know which version i'd want want so she got both im crying

Anyway, to Yo,in danger's reader, I PROMISE I WILL UPDATE SOON.