✏|31

[Requested by chimtaestic] When Taehyung fell for his stylist noona.

Name: Anne (older by 4 years)
-------------------------------------------------------

✏ - Taehyung

Taehyung smiled sillily on his seat, he didn't seem to notice his huge grin even though he's looking at himself in the large mirror in front of him. Taehyung casted his gaze downwards as he played with his slender fingers. His mind, as if clicking the repeat button again and again, kept on rewinding the moment when your index finger gently tapped his soft lips to help him apply light lipstick. Every touch of yours sent him this tinkling feeling and he loved it.

Taehyung was very aware of the feelings he has towards you but he never said a word about it. In case the relationship between your two grow awkward, or in case the manager - or the company - decided to fire you because of his feeling. He mostly didn't want you two to stop being good friends. Besides, you seem to have taken a liking to Hoseok instead, much to his silent protest.

"Tae?" you waved your hand in front of the boy with your brows furrowed. Just what is he doing? It's almost time for him to go on stage and he definitely didn't look like he's ready to. You called him again but he didn't respond, so you kicked the chair he's sitting on. Taehyung let out a curse-word-yell before he looked behind him. You pursed your lips together in disapproval and lightly hit his mouth. "No.Bad.Words.Tae-ah."

"Mmm, sorry." Taehyung said with a smile before he turned back to face the mirror. He watched you as you focus on packing things up through the mirror so you wouldn't catch him staring. His features softened. you unconsciously nod your head ever so slightly and moved your mouth in varies ways - pursing, pouting, blowing raspberry and all those. He absolutely adored them - all your little movements.

"Excuse me?!" a backstage staff stumbled upon the room holding a stack of papers that were stapled together. "Bangtan Sonyeondan, the performance is a little bit delayed because of technical difficulties. The MCs are trying to stall time. We'll put on commercials later on, be prepared after the third commercial. We'll see if we can fix the problem before the third one ends!"

"Thank you for informing us!" the manager immediately rushed over. Taehyung watched as you blinked a few times and remained silent. Now that's weird, this is not the Anne he knew of. The Anne he knew of would've scoffed and eyed him before telling him not to move around.

"Noona, did something happen? You didn't tell me to," Taehyung prepared himself and changed his voice. "Don't move around! I just packed everything, I don't want to unpack things just because something happened to your makeup."

You raised an eyebrow and shrugged nonchalantly. "Well, I mean, I am pretty glad the performance is delayed, I won't be seeing you guys in a pretty long time."

"Why?"

"Aigoo, I wasn't planning on telling anyone this but I'll tell you okay?" you said.

Taehyung's smile slowly faded and his eyes widened in shock. 

"I'm getting married."

"You're.....getting married? With who? What's he like? Do I know him?" Taehyung asked, trying to keep you busy with all the questions so you wouldn't be able to see how heart-broken he looked at that moment. All the lights got drained away from his eyes with three simple words.

You scoffed a little at the boy in front of you, for asking so many questions you expected him to ask, before returning back to the makeup bag in your hand. You eyed him, "Don't move around! I just packed everything, I don't want to unpack things just because something happened to your makeup."

What chance do i have? Honestly speaking. Taehyung looked at you with teary eyes. I guess I'll never confess to you. And you've never liked me the way I you.

"Taehyung?" you called him. The boy was zoning out on you again. "Are you sure you're alright? You guys will have to perform very soon?"

You ask me? Taehyung almost chuckled out loud bitterly. You don't ask. "I'm okay noona." he forced a smile onto his face as he said. That fake smile was looked through very quickly by you. You frowned a little before sighing a little in defeat, not knowing what's the best to do. You pursed your lips together into a smile and slapped your hands to each of Taehyung's cheeks, bringing him close but keeping a distance also.

"Tae-ah, Tae-ah. Hwaiting!"

Don't do this to me.

--- ✏ ---

Taehyung watched with a small smile as his friends ran off to the table full of food. He was at your wedding, your husband humbly invited everyone over and they - obviously - accepted the offer. He found out you're not going to work with them as a stylist anymore through the wedding. He was shocked but not really, it was expected. 

He turned around and caught you greeting your family with another man by your side. The man left later on and he took the chance to go over. "Noona!"

You smiled once you see him and you waved frantically. "Tae-ah! Hey!" 

Still stupid. Taehyung made his way over to you with his hands shoved into his pocket. He stopped in front of you, awkwardly. None of you spoke. You bit your lip a little before trying to strike up a conversation. 

"So....I won't be working with you from now on. Don't give the new stylist noona a hard time okay?" you reminded playfully, giving Taehyung a slap on the shoulder. 

"Taehyung! We have to leave!" you and him both heard Jin yelled. "We have to catch the flight!"

You pouted a little and gave him a push. "You have to leave now, Tae-ah."

You're honestly going to let me just leave? The boy looked up at you before he let his tears fall silently as he reached his hand out to his lip. You panicked inside but stayed to watch what he's going to do.

Taehyung messed up his lipstick on purpose, sucking in air as he did so. "Noona...Noona...Noona, help me apply my lipstick one more time....please?" 

--- ✏ ---

"Look hyung! Noona looks really pretty right?" Jungkook grinned as he shoved his phone over to Taehyung. The boy took a picture of you secretly when he grew bored listening to whoever was talking at the time. Taehyung looked at the picture and smiled. 

He's going to get over it. Not every love story has to have a good ending, including mine. 

At least I get to see her in a wedding dress.
------------------------------------------------------