✏|8

For - ✉|24

*Hyung line*

- Their new significant other will be Saemi -
---------------------------------

✏ - Jin

You guys haven't seen each other for weeks,it wasn't a very long period of time and honestly, you were getting over it,due to your friends' help.

No they don't bring you to hook up with other guys and basically forbidden you to touch anything near alcohol. They brought you to the countryside to enjoy the nature and surprisingly, you felt very calm about it.

On the other hand,Jin wasn't doing very well like he expected him to be. He found himself constantly worrying about your health,if you're taking a good care of yourself.

What if you become too drunk because you're way too sad? I wouldn't be there to tuck her in bed,or be give her a warm glass of water while patting her back.

Aside from that,he also realized he misses the things you'd do normally that his new significant other wouldn't do.

He misses your cute whining when he wouldn't cook your favourite food,how you'd compliment his cooking,how you'd groggily back hug him in the morning before he goes to work and-

"Ow!" Jin yelled lightly. He had accidentally cut his hand when he was thinking about you.

Saemi walked by and glanced at Jin with concern, "Are you ok? There are bandage in the cabinet, need me to get it for you?"

Jin shook his head and smiled lightly. One more thing,he misses how you'd panic and frantically search for the bandage while pulling him to the couch even though it's just a small cut.

-- ✏ --

Jin went outside at night,to clear his mind off. You? You were at it again,drinking. You're friend couldn't hide all the beers away from you,let's say.

You laughed and hiccuped while stumbling across the street.

Jin squinted his eyes,couldn't quite figure out if the girl is you or not, but he hurriedly went up to help anyways.

"Hey are you al- (Name)?"

You dropped the beer bottle and it shattered,Jin quickly brought you away from the glass pieces,securing you with his arms.

You smiled stupidly and flung your arm around his neck, "Jin~Jin~what are you-uh- doing here-uh-?"

"I want to go home....." you then said,not letting him answer. Jin looked at you and brushed the hair out of your face,revealing your bright red cheeks and your stained tears.

"I'm sleepy....." you mumbled, "Jin bring me home!"

"Aren't you mad at me...?" Jin asked,holding onto you so you won't fall down.

You thought for a while before shrugging, "Mad? You mean-uh-weeks ago? No!"

"I, (Full name),can't stay mad-uh-at Jin because i love him....very-uh- very much!" you held out your finger.