✏|37

When you guys first met in during a zombie apocalypse.

Your age in here is 15-16, Bangtan is their age now.

BTS as your idol, you as an ARMY

Zombies. Sigh. Should i turn this into an actual story? Tell me about it.
--------------------------------------------------

✏ - Bangtan

How did everything end up like this? They didn't know, they didn't even want to think about it. The only thing they were focusing on, and will need to be focusing on, were their surroundings and their lives. Jungkook was quite fascinated by how there could be absolutely nobody, nobody around the streets. He thought he wouldn've known from the time he saw his manger and driver got biten and turn. It only takes a matter of ten seconds and you'll be gone. Everything was too quick, it's too easy to die now, it's like nobody in South Korea has any survival instinct at all. It's almost like the zombie has taken over for years already.

For the past two days, they shared the food and drink in their backpacks and emptied the things in there, throwing out the unnecessary things to make room for more supplies. They've encountered a few zombies around the streets. Smart enough to not go to crowded places like Myeongdong. They tried their best to just avoid them, not wanting to lay hands on those nasty creatures.... not wanting to kill what was once a human like them.

They are all just kind-hearted boys who doesn't want to hurt anyone.

However, being one of the people who play games, Jungkook knew. At some point, they'll have to shoot and stab one's brain in order to save others and save themselves. At some point, they'll encounter human...... and hopefully not pull the trigger.

"Are you guys hungry?" Yoongi asked the maknaes as he slowed down his pace so he could walk beside them. His hand held a piece of bread, handing it out to his dongsaengs like it's free.

Jimin gulped. "You eat some too hyung." he pushed Yoongi's hand back gently. Taehyung and Jungkook nodded, both having a soft smile of gratitude on their face. They're so glad, and happy, that the seven of them were able to still stick together at this point. Glad that they have somebody to lean on.

Yoongi grimaced at them and insisted on giving them food. "Jungkook is one of the strongest one here, gain some strength so you can protect us."

"All of you?" Jungkook pretended to gasp. He shook his head with a laugh then. "It's okay hyung. I'm not hungry, i swear."

"Come on." Yoongi said, his eyes closed.

"Hyung please. We're running short, later on we won't be able to even eat." Taehyung persuaded.

"I sa-"

"GUYS!"

Jungkook snapped his head over abruptly at the loud sound Hoseok made before he placed his index finger up to his lips. "Hyung! Shush!" He looked over Hoseok's shoulder and saw Namjoon and Jin standing by a store. They're waving them over, with happy faces.

Looks like it's a convenience store.

--- ✏ ---

Stuffing as much things as they could in their bag, they silently thanked themselves for bringing backpacks with them to the fan meeting this time. That brings them to one thing.

"I wonder if ARMYs are safe." Jimin suddenly muttered out as he made more space for the bag of chips. They slowed down their actions slowly with worry.