Epilogue

10 years later

Tyler's pov:

I walk into the house, me and Dick bought this place ages ago. I hear arguments coming from the living room. Walking over, I see Robin and Clark arguing.

"But it doesn't make you right! More girls flock towards me!" Clark yells.

"And what have I told you about yelling in the house?" I spoke up. They turn to face me and smiles break out on their faces.

"Mom!" They shout and engulf me in a bear hug. I laugh and hug back.

"What's the argument about this time?" I question in my motherly voice. They look at each other before gulping.

"To see when you would come back." Clark speaks up. I shake my head playfully.

The front door opens and I hear mini giggles plus padded footsteps. I see Ryder, Hunter and Cierra run into the kitchen followed by Dick in his officer uniform.

"Hey you three." I smile and hug my three baby birds. They giggle and hug back.

"What about my hello?" Dick pouts, making me chuckle. I kiss him passionately on the lips and he returns the gesture.

Robin covers Cierra and Hunter's eyes whilst Clark covers Ryder's eyes.

"Mom! Dad! Ewww! Not in front of your kids!" Robin shouts out us, making the pair of us laugh. The kids run off to play with each other and I head into the nursery.

I see the cot at the other end of the room with my bundle of joy wrapped tightly in there. Walking over, I glance down at my baby boy, Nathaniel. Nat for short.

Two strong arms wrap around my waist and a head rests upon my shoulder.

"How was the collab with Patrick?" Dick asks.

"It was ok. I mean with baby Statics running around, it was funny to actually record the vid." I reply, earning a chuckle from him.

We took the kids into bed, except Robin, before we changed into our hero outfits.

Blüdhaven still has villains to deal with but in this family, it will never end.

Nightwing, The Weapon and Fallout. Well someone had to take the title.

From being a depressed toddler to a world famous hero and youtuber, my life has turned around... completely.

I've seen people fall and fade but I've still got my family. Dan and Alex are now dating, Jesse is crushing on someone and has revealed to everyone that he is homosexual, which I am proud of him for doing.

Connor and M'gann are married. No one has see Zatanna after Wally's "death".

My life...has changed so much in the years...

has changed so much in the years