Arkham Knight

It's been 2 years since Jason died. He was my best friend. I lost two best friends to the Joker...

I hate the Joker!

The pain that it enflicks upon hurts the most.

So the bat fam were in the bat cave since there was a new guy in town. Goes by the Arkham Knight and dresses like a robotic version of Batman. To be honest, I like the helmet.

Bruce is getting extremely stressed about this so he just decided to go on patrol.

Me, Dick and Tim got a message to go to the Artic. Once there, we saw the three speedsters; Barry, Wally and Bart. Wally then vanishes and I scream.

The nightmares are slowly coming true.

Me and Artemis both collapse onto our knees crying. M'gann hugs Arty and Dick hugs me.

Wally's gone....my friend...my best friend is gone!

I slowly stand up and sprint off. They look at me pity eyes and confusion. Mark 9...I need to get to Mark 9!

I run faster and faster and faster. Wait...this is Mark 10?

I run into the speed force, noticing the ginger hair. Wally looked at me as I grabbed his hand and ran. We ran as fast as we could when we ran out of the speedforce and crashed into the snow.

"That....was....ASTERNOMICAL!!!!" I yell in amazement. Everyone turns their heads to us; Artemis engulfs Wally in a hug before wacking the back of his head. Connor and Dick engulf me in a giant bear hug.

"Ty, don't do that again!" Dick cried. He had tears running down his cheeks. I let go of Connor and slammed my lips onto Dick's. He hungrily returned the gesture.

"Weapon. Nightwing. Red Robin. We need your help. The Arkham Knight has Oracle." Bruce said over our comms and we ran.

--------

Once back in Gotham, we saw Bruce verses the Arkham Knight. We stand behind Bruce as AK lifts his mask off, revealing Jason.

"Jason..." Bruce chokes out.

My mother stands behind Jason.

I charge at her and a fight breaks loose. Dick and I vs. Reflex. Jason vs. Bruce.

-------------------

After what seemed like hours, Reflex is handcuffed and taken to Arkham. Jason has seen the light and came back to us.

By the time me and Dick get home and change, it was morning. I start getting a sickly feeling. Rushing to the bathroom, I puked into the tiolet. Dick rushes in and moves my hair out of my face.

"Everything's okay Tyler." Dick reensures me. After a minute, the puking stops. I had an idea but I wasn't sure. Dick went out to get breakfast. During this time, I got two pregnancy tests and tested myself.

Five minutes later, my jaw dropped. The test read...

Positive.