Competitions of the Unknown

Tomorrow is here!!!! Me and the band are getting prepared for it and I'm so excited! To be honest, we know about out competitions; they're just here to meet famous people who they don't know about unlike us who are trying to win this. I sleepily got out of my comfy bed and dressed:

 I sleepily got out of my comfy bed and dressed:

Alfred walks in calmly after gently knocking. He gives a small smile.

"Good luck, Miss Jones, in the competition. I'm sure that Bruce is dropping you and your band off?" Alfred questions. I shook my head whilst grabbing my guitar and laying it carefully in the case before zipping it up and placing it on my back with ease.

"My friends said they'd come here and we'd walk there. Well...one person's waiting at the venue due to bringing our own drum set. Feel so sorry for him..." I trail off, holding in my laughter, knowing that he only took less than five seconds to move the stuff. Alfred gives me an utter confusing look which almost creeps me out, before walking out without another word.

Letting my laughter out, I grab my phone and video camera before silently walking down the stairs to the main living room, only to find two adorable twins, sleeping on the couch, soundless asleep. However, I glanced at a cheeky smiling Dick who seemed to be giving his own congrats to me.

"Seems that a West and a Harper are appearing here to, straight after you leave. Ha! Seems like we're gonna be telling some secrets." Dick smirks through his innocent little face as I growled lowly.

"Tell him and prepare to have your ass kicked by a girl with anger issues." I state, making him back up with fear but that same smug smirk still plastered across his face. What I didn't know was that the door bell went and Bruce answered it...oh fuck! Scott and Luke are being interrogated by Bruce!

"Who are you? How doing you know my foster daughter?" Bruce demands as he steps closer to the boys, cowering in fear.

"T...Tyler's o..our b...b...best friend and b...b...band mate!" Luke intimately blurts out, making me snap my head towards them.

"Woah woah woah! Bruce, Dad! They're my band mates, they're here for me.!" I snapped at Bruce. In a shocked expression, Bruce looks at me and nods in an apology. Jogging over cautiously, I smile and hug Bruce before walking out with the coweredly duo.

(Time Skip brought to you by Foreshadowing)

Scotty, Lukey and I arrive at the venue to find Barry waiting for us.

"You three need to walk faster!" Barry teased, earning him three playful shoulder punches. He chuckles before we walk into the sound stage. Surprisingly, they teamed the pop and rock competitions up but the judges would be the same? WELL, if you were doing Rock you would get BVB and pop would get the Vamps. Luckily, we were...- WAIT?!?! We were on first?

"We just-?!?!?" I panicked, Barry calmly told us that everyone's been on and he's just finished setting up. Quickly as we could go, we ran on stage to see the Vamps and Black Veil Brides facing us. They randomly laughed at us including Barry.