Pax

As I arrived at Mount Justice, the team were in civilian clothes. It was Saturday 19th November in the early hours of the morning. Dick was already fourteen, meaning my birthday was next. I was still struggling with my emotions. We were going to pax! My first pax...EVER!

"What's the hotel plans?" Wally asked me as we started to walk out of the base.

"Well, it's me and Rob. Arty and M'gann. Connor and Kaldur. Wally and Roy." I answered whilst dragging my suitcase behind me. Connor seems to be confused.

"Why aren't you with us, Ty?" M'gann questioned. Dick just stayed silent but his face was plastered with the same smirk I fell in love with. They decided it was 'bat business'.

We got in MY IMPALA. 1) I have an Impala. 2) I am able to drive. 3) Don't question me.

Since I could drive, I drove us to Ohio. It was three fucking hours long! It was annoying. Let me rephrase that, Wally was annoying! After arriving at the hotel, I checked into the hotel.

"Right. Breakfast is from five thirty a.m. Lunch is from eleven to two thirty. Dinner is from five thirty p.m. to midnight. You have the rest of the day to do whatever. We'll meet in the restaurant at six p.m." I informed them.

I grabbed Dick's hand and dragged him to our room. We were on floor twelve, room 1201. Dick insisted that we get a couples suite. To be honest, I didn't mind. As we entered the room, the smell of lavender, cherry and vanilla hit us. God this room smells lovely. There was a fluffy red carpet with clean white wallpaper. Guessing it was recently painted. Off to the side was a modern bathroom.

Dumping my bags on one side of the room, I walked over to the large window. The view was extraordinary, asternomical even! Yes, I made that up. Two muscular arms wrapped around my stomach as a head rested itself upon my shoulder. Then, a smile replaced my serious expression.

"The views' asternomical." I smiled at him as he kisses my temple. What I didn't expect was him to pick me up and throw me on the surprisingly comfy bed. Crawling, he loomed over me with lust in his eyes. He smirked before and smashed his lips on mine. Instead of passion and care; this was hunger, lust and passion. I kissed back instantly. Slowly, he removed his shirt, revealing his developing abs. A blush spread across my cheeks.

"Count this as your early birthday present." He whispered in my ear as he started to leave a trail of kisses down my jaw and neck. Once he found my soft spot, a moan escaped my lips.

Ten minutes later, I was putting my Black Veil Brides shirt on as Dick watched from the bed. Moments past when I realised that I had a heated make out session with Dick. Glaring at the mirror, I noticed multiple bruises around my neck. He gave me hickeys! Fuck, I can't hide them. Don't care. I can toy with the others. To think that I was once innocent, now I'm dirty minded. Oh well!

"What now?" Dick asked.

"Since Pax starts tomorrow; me, Wade, Patrick, Gar and JP are going to meet each other for lunch." I stated. Since none of them have met me in person, we agreed to meet each other since we're good friends.

"I'm coming too!" Dick pouted, using his puppy dog eyes method.

"Alright. Dress code's casually smart." I reply smiling. Since I was already ready, I decided to record a vlog. Taking out my video camera, I started recording whilst making sure had a shirt on.

"Yo guys, Ty here and this is Four Triggered Vlogs -" I get interupted.

"-With me, Dick Grayson." He gives  me a smirk.

"So this is the day before Pax and we're on our way to get food with some friends." We start walking to the place that we are meeting them at. Generally, we started talking about things we'll be doing over our time in Ohio. Once arriving at this café, we entered.