First Date

Today was the first day that me and Dick go to Gotham Academy. Great, just what I needed preps and bitches.

Luckily, I had Dick with me and from the looks of things, we have every class together, apart from physical ed.

As tradition, we skip school. The date to the fayre was cancelled due to freak storms cough Freeze and his gun cough.

We're spending the day at the beach with the team then leaving at lunch to go to the fayre.

As I put on one of Dick's shirts, my black jeans and blue converse, I quickly dyed my hair; red, black and blue, since my hair isn't taken from my dad's genetics.

I quickly pack, two Sherlock towels, sun cream, strawberry flavoured water in my blue water bottle, snacks, my notepad and pens.

Flinging the bag over my shoulder, I slip on my band wrist bands and pin my badges to my hoodie which I was carrying.

Jogging out the cave, Connor was playing in the water with M'gann and Kaldur whilst Dick was waiting for me. He looked hot without his shirt on.

"Why aren't you wearing your swim suit?" He asked, I could tell through his sunglasses that he was getting concerned to easily.

"I don't like swimming." It was true. I hated swimming but I had swim lessons thanks to Bruce. If necessary, I would go for a swim but today wasn't necessary.

"Ah ok." He nods and walks off into the ocean to mess around with the others.

Taking out one towel, I lay it on the soft sand below before I lay down. I grabbed my pen and notepad and started writing ideas of videos I could do for the channel. I'm probably gonna drop out of High School. It's like living in hell. I'm more focused on being a Youtuber.

Two hours pasted at the beach. I feel a bit sorry for Wally since he has to go to school but hey! He did snap that picture of us kissing. As I'm packing away, Connor walks over to me.

"You going somewhere?" He questions. A bit of anger is in his voice.

"I'm actually going inside. I don't like the sun neither do I like being near people." I tell him before rushing off inside. I hear quite a lot of muttering but I ignore it. Lunch was soon so I drove to the fayre by myself. I wanted to go to this fayre due to an investigation I'm working on. Sometimes, it's nice to relax but with these "moments", I have to watch what I'm doing.

I mean, I have gotten bored from watching the Justice League members train. I occasionally listen to dad but after what I said, I feel alone. Soon there's gonna be a mind training exercise where Martian Manhunter is leading.

I've done one before but it wasn't great. I died over and over and over again. Sherlock helped me through the experience. I gave Mycroft what he wanted. To be right. He pushed me and Sherlock through utter pain. Mental pain. He didn't need to have powers to mentally torture someone. I mentally torture myself everyday.

I notice Dick standing next to the entrance. Smiling, I walk towards him and hug him.

"Hey handsome." I greeted him, causing him to blush. He pays for the tickets and drags me inside, causing me to chuckle at his child like antiques.He gave his famous smirk and dragged me onto the love tunnel ride. It was so sappy! As the ride stops every so often, he turns to face me and next think I know, he kisses me. Passionately, lustful and long. I kissed back after moments of shock took place.

Next we went on the Ferris Wheel. As it stopped at the top, I took a picture of us and then I kiss his cheek, still taking a picture. We spent the hour on the pier games. He won me a massive teddy bear which I named Andy. I won him a massive doughnut. Over the hour, we won each other stuff.

He took me back to Happy Harbour and I kissed his cheek. Entering the cave, I heard a squeal then I was tackled in a hug.

"Tyler! How was the date? Is this Dick Grayson guy good for you?" M'gann kept asking questions.

"I'll tell you later." Getting up, I grab the stuff Dick won for me and carrying it to my room. Dumping it on the floor, I heard my boyfriend's famous cackle.

"Rob.." I turn myself to face him.

"I heard this Dick Grayson guy isn't good for you. He's dated multiple girls." He sternly states before I chuckle.

"He won't cheat on me. I know it." I re ensure him.

"All team members, report to the command centre." Batman speaks over the inter com systems.