Leaving the manor

Tyler: Age 13
Daniel: Age 3
Alex: Age 3
Jesse: Age 5 months old.

Everything was going smoothly. I mean, yeah. There were criminals and patrols to do but...I discovered this new Earth. I call it Earth F. Stands for Freedom due to being able to drink, get a job and drive at age 12. You can marry at age 14 too.

I went there and got a job. You know. Undercover shit and all. I met Dick Grayson in Blüdhaven. He's 15 and has an apartment. I know he's Nightwing and he figured out that I'm Fallout.

We both are partners in the Blüdhaven police department. I'm a detective and he's a cop but we've been chosen as partners. Also, we're roomies together and he knows about mw traveling the multiverse.

Anyways, today was like any ordinary day. I woke up got dressed:

Had breakfast, play with Dan and Alex, looked after Jesse

Had breakfast, play with Dan and Alex, looked after Jesse...then. Then I got a call of Scott.

S: You Ty. Listen, we know you have a lead on the Court so we're wondering if you would like to come with us?

T: Sure. I'll suit up.

S: Don't wear your suit. Trust me.

T: Alright....?

I hang up the phone, wondering what that was all about. Yeah, I have leads for finding the Owls but I want to do this alone. I've chosen to stay at the Manor 'cause it's home but...but I wanna finish this so so much!

U walk upstairs to my room and grab my rucksack. I asked Zee (Zatanna) to make it expandable inside so I have more space. I shove my: suit, weapons, utility belt, knife, guns, bullets, kryptonite, spare clothes, fake id cards, my cop uniform, spare phone, laptop, chargers, notebook, diary and a photo of my family.

That's all I should need. Just that...I'll miss my family if I die. Great. Stop thinking about death! With a sigh, I exit the wrong leaving a note behind. I have to go, to protect those I care about. It was silent throughout the manor.

I took this chance to escape. Quietly, I walk down the stairs towards the door. Opening the door slightly, I look back at the inside of the manor, letting a tear fall before leaving without a sound.

Dick's POV:

I heard the door close from the hall so I assumed it was Alfred or Bruce. Dan and Alex were asleep and Jesse was watching Telletubbies. I may have a crush on Tyler so I need to admut it. Slowly, I follow the hallway which leads me to the love of my life. One knock. No reply. Two knocks. Nothing still.

I open the door, seeing no one but a note. I sprint over to it, grabbing it and reading it.

Dear Bruce, Dick, Dad and co.

I have to go. I love you all but the multiverse is in danger of collapsing. I won't be returning anytime soon. This is who I am now, I need to run to protect you.

Bruce - thanks for taking me in, for saving my life. You were like a second father to me and I'll miss you.

Dad - Even though I've known you as multiple people, you've been there for me since I was young. You helped stop me feeling depressed, you comforted me when I was sad. Thank you...so much.

Dick - Dick, I know how you're feeling. I'm quite observant. Anyways, the question that you were gonna ask, the answer is I love you too. I have a crush on you since I met you. I fell so hard and knew you'll fall for someone else. Stay safe. For me.

Anywhoo, I love all of you. This might be the last time you'll ever hear from me. This mission could kill me so much! Know me for being stupid, know me for the stupid things I've done.

-Tyler.

Oh god! Tyler! No no no! I fall to my knees, crying. Bruce runs in as well as Alfred.

"She...She's gone." I weep out. Alfred hugs me whilst Bruce stands there emotionless.

"She'll come back...I know it"

??? POV:

I sit opposite of the Injustice League.

"So what's the plan? How do we get her?"

"We'll go to her universe and take her there. We'll kill her there." I reply, chuckling evilly, "Barry...Clark...you'll get your revenge soon."