The Outcasts

(Scott's POV)

So, Tyler's just arrived. Finally! We can rehearse our song for the band comp. I mean, no other band has written an original song so we're ahead of the bands so that's good. There's two band competitions happening at the same time at the same place but different sound stages. Stupid idea to be honest but we're guessing that they're doing the other band comp since The Vamps are judging it. At least we're trying to win at one.

Anyways, introduction time! Name's Scott Zolomon also known as The Crimson Archer and the eldest son of Zoom aka Hunter Zolomon. We met Tyler when she was 8, she seemed a leader, a hero but we knew her as Fallout back then but under the mask, she seemed...broken? We still don't know why but it's still haunting us to find out. My younger twin, Luke, he seems more quiet now that Tyler's here. Someone's crushing on our best friend. Hehe. 

(Luke's POV)

Hi, name's Luke Zolomon also known as Quickshot and the second eldest son of Hunter Zolomon. Basically, I'm the middle child by 3 minutes and 20 seconds and maybe I have a microscopic crush on a certain ginger. Anyways, I play bass in the group which is cool. Even though Scott's older, we're both 11.

(Barry's POV)

Sup, name's Barry Zolomon also known as Shrieking Speedster, the youngest son of Zoom. I normally play the drums like CC and Mike. Also, I'm 9 years old, meaning I'm the youngest in the group 'cause Ty's a year older than me but a year younger than my bros. I generally like playing the drums but I also play keyboard if necessary which is cool.

(Tyler's POV)

So, I'm the lead singer and play guitar. Scott's the lead guitarist. It's fun to sing even though people call me lousy and shit like that, I try to keep my life simple. I'm a Youtuber as well as a lead singer in a band which is called The Outcast. Yeah, I would have to go into another room which I class as my room away from home, to record Garry's mod with Mark. He said he would invite Dlive, Entoan and Jack! My god, I can't wait! We're going to be playing murder, not homicide due to...you know the reason.

Anyways, the band took the stage, ready to rehearse the song we wrote for the competition then we'll practice the chosen song, which we chose to sing. As Barry started playing his rythme, Luke and Scott joined in with their parts. I start playing my chords. We started to play the riff to our song, Rogue.

(Anything in brackets next to the tilted words are sung by Scott)

For I am the monster.                        I am the freak,                             hiding under the bed.                      The heartless suspect,                       
defending the rights.
I am the rogue in the light.

Everyone runs in the night.
Everyone freaks in the darkness.
Shadows covering the light.
Hopeless in the wing.

For I am the fallen,
The hopeless forget...
Me.

I am the monster, (inside of your head)
I am the freak,
Surving under the bed. (Save me)
The heartless suspect,
Fighting for the rights. ('Til the end)
I am the rogue in the shadow light (shadow light)

Screaming and shouting,
Yelling for help! (Help!)
I can't see the light. (I can't see!)
Fading fast and hard.

For I am the darkness,
Saving the city.

I am the monster,
Inside of youe head! (Scream!)
For the freak is unleashed,
Let loose on the city! (Stop!)
I am the rebel,
Striking the fear.
I am the rogue of darkness.