Make it alright

It's been three weeks. Three weeks since Dick broke me. I still made videos but I ignored the calls and texts from everyone. My youtube friends and Roy were the only communication I made.

Dad's been calling...Dick's been calling...Bruce's been calling... I just want to be left alone.

So here I'm sat, in a café in Gotham, drinking a hot chocolate whilst editing videos I made. A few people passed by until someone sat at my table.

"I'm sorry but this table's-" I spoke but was cut off.

"Tyler...hear me out. Please...I love you." A famliar voice...Dick.

Looking up, tears filled my eyes.

"Just why? Why are god's Earth did you do it?" I choked out. Tears dripping from my eyes.

"Tyler...she came onto me. I didn't kiss back, I swear. I was waiting for you so I could give you a New Years kiss but she came onto me." Dick blurted out. He was about to cry. From examining his body language, he was telling the truth.

I stand up and slowly walk over to him. He stands up as well. Both of us had tears running down our cheeks and I hugged him. I held him tight and he returned the gesture.

"Be mine...again?" Dick pleaded out in question.

"Yes Dickie. Of course." I smile.  We sat back down, grinning like idiots.

"Coming back to the cave?" Dick asked out of the blue as I finished packing my stuff away.

"You gonna stand by my side?" I resorted.

"Why would I leave your beautiful side?" We burst out laughing and exited the cafe.

***

We arrived at the Mount.

"Recognised Robin B01. Recognised Fallout B00." The computer said monotonely.

The team turns to the teleporter. I'm tackled by Wally.

"You're back!" Wally chirped. I slowly got up and looked at the team. I saw Zatanna smirking.

"Hey babe!" She screeched and hugged Dick who was emotionless.

I grabbed her by the throat and dragged her to the main area.

"You think you can meddle with my emotions? You think you can make me fall? Guess again bitch." I growled and threw her against the wall, "Never. And I mean NEVER MESS WITH ME!" Connor put his arm around my shoulder and walked into the living area.

"Who wants food? Apart from Wally?" I shout. Every said yeah. I rushed into the kitchen and started cooking.

A few minutes later, I feel arms wrap around my waist.

"Hey babe..." Dick whispers in my ear. He smirks against my neck.

"Someone's attracted to my neck." I amused. He pouted and started to help me cook.

By dinner time, me and Dick cooked up a massive roast dinner and a chocolate cake whilst having a food fight.

"Tyler, you gonna - woah, did I?" Wally started then smirked at the pair of us on the floor.

"Yes I'm recording this." I laughed at his expression. Me and Dick walk out, plates full of food. Everyone laughs at us and some of the Justice League is there. I run to my dad, hugging him. Dan, Alex and Jesse all walking/crawling towards me. I hug them tight.

I'm glad I came back.

He'll make it alright