12th Birthday

Happy birthday to me. This Chapter is dedicated to my birthday and wasn't originally planned. However, this does connect into the next chapter named "Jesse". Please enjoy this chapter. Also, have a random PatrickStatic video.

Edited: 20/11/2016

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!

I slammed the button on my phone to shut up.

"Five more precious minutes." I pleaded sleepily but my body wouldn't let me. Groaning, I pull myself out of bed whilst dropping my teddy, Scooby. Yawning, I drag myself to the door, turning the knob and opening it. Only to be met with my twin bros tackling me to the ground. Letting out a low sleepy chuckle, I sat up to be met with Dan's cheesy grin and Alex's shy smile.

 Letting out a low sleepy chuckle, I sat up to be met with Dan's cheesy grin and Alex's shy smile

"Happy Birthday sissy!!" They both yell, earning them a family hug style from me. Dick stands at the door, smiling and holding a ruby red box ,wrapped in a light royal blue ribbon. Bruce and Alfred stand behind him, smiling.

"Happy Birthday T!" Dick happily cheers before handing me the present. Recklessly, I unwrapped the present, revealing a box with super symbols on it. Letting a snicker, I open the box, to see -

"Oh my god! Dick!!! I've been wanting this for ages!! Tickets to the Stark Tower tour! (Marvel and Dc exist in the same universe). Wait...there's only two tickets. Why?" I question with a confused expression on my face.

"Well, you and Roy could go there together." Dick replies, wriggling his eyebrows.

"You do know me and Roy broke up? We have been for months. We're still best friends though." I state, clearly emotionless, "I'll decide who I'm taking later tonight."

Dick nods before leaving. Dan and Alex chase after him whilst Alfred gives a small chuckle. Bruce helps me up before hugging me.

"Happy Birthday Tyler. I'll give you your present later at the party. Your family will be there." Bruce clarifies.

"Wait...party?" I question, earning a nod as a reply.

"Party starts at seven p.m. sharp." Bruce speaks before strolling out with Alfred who closes the door behind him. Glancing over at my phone, the clock states... 5.00pm?!?!?! I rush into the shower, then getting myself ready. Next time I check the time, 5.30pm, good.

Turning on the camera, I join the lobby for Dead By Daylight with Patrick, Gar, JP and Wade

Turning on the camera, I join the lobby for Dead By Daylight with Patrick, Gar, JP and Wade. Also I start recording.

"Gar, don't use perks." Wade sternly states.

"What?" Gar replies innocently.

"Um...Gar wouldn't use perks. He would be inserting the hacks." I joined in. Everyone bursts out laughing.

"Right!" Gar laughs, "Tyler, I'll kill ya-"

"Go back to being a survivor bitch!" Wade yells. I bang my desk, laughing. Dan walks in, closing the door behind him and walking over to me. He's cuddling Gar the Giraffe whilst he sits on my lap, sleepily in his tuxedos.

"Sissy, I'm sleepy!" Daniel whined earning a chuckle from me.

"Intro time. Greeting fellow aliens and humans, I'm Tyler and this little fellow here is my younger bro, Daniel. Together we are Four Triggered. We are also joined by Wade, Pat, Gar and JP. Back to Wade trying to kill us as Michael Myers from Halloween on the map which came with it."

"Well, it is someone's birthday today." Patrick states as he blows the generator me and him were fixing.

"Guessing this is his way of saying happy b-day to me" I chuckle, "That is correct. It is my birthday today with me being twelve! Also, happy birthday to anyone who has the same birthday as me. If so, in the comments put '#20/11'. If you know anyone with a birthday on the twentieth, type in the comments the name of the person and '#20/11'. Let's celebrate this day today."

Thirty minutes later, I end the recording, uploading it to the channel. I carry Daniel down the stairs towards the main living room. Bruce and Dick are seen in tuxedos as well. Alex is asleep on dad's shoulder in his adorable tuxedo. Walking over to them, Bruce takes Daniel from me and walks over to Diana and Dad, leaving me and Dick to talk.

 Walking over to them, Bruce takes Daniel from me and walks over to Diana and Dad, leaving me and Dick to talk

"So..." I trailed off.

"I was meaning to ask you. Will you be my girlfriend? "Dick asks, " I mean, I like everything about you and you have a great sense of style."

"Grayson....Dick...." I kept trailing off before smiling, "Yes, of course, you dork!" I hug him which he instantly hugs back.

Everyone hands me my presents and cards. I got over one hundred cards,fifty shirts, a ton of notepads, a lot of stationary, a few Cds, a lot of posters and a super suit! It was a great party; me and Dick slow danced, the kids played truth or dare, adults drank, we vlogged.

It was a night to remember but my mind is clouded by this. This must not get in the way of my work. Jesse is still in danger. My thoughts are interrupted by my phone blasting out King For A Day by Pierce The Veil. My default ringtone.

Picking up the phone, I answer. "Hello, Jones speaking."

"Daughter...my precious weapon." The unknown voice spoke.

"Mother..."

"Daughter..."

"What the hell do you want?!"

"You. Time's ticking. Pop goes the weasel."

"Where the fuck is the bomb?!" I whispered/yelled.

"What is it that no man wants to have but no man wants to lose?" The phone hangs up. 

What is it that no man wants to have but no man wants to lose? A lawsuit. Wait, a lawsuit? The court! Why does the court want to blow up the court? Either way, Gotham needs Fallout.

I was thinking of making a new book based on parenting scenarios. It is in DC so comment to see who you want to see there.