A Christmas Time at Mount. Justice

As Artemis, Meg'ann and I were getting ready for the party, the boys were setting up the decorations. Wally had to save a princess from getting killed by Count Vertigo or something. Probably eat food. Anyways, Christmas wasn't the best time of year for me. I had to do a live stream with a load of people. To be exact; me, Markiplier, Pewdiepie, CinnamonToastKen, Jacksepticeye, Lordminion777, Muyskerm, PatrickStatic, Dlive, Entoan, Minx, Foxtrot14, Nintendogamefreak100, Garuku Bluemoon, JPw03, BreadHeroDan, Ohmwrecker, Zombiemold, Yamimash, Cryatomic and AverageTaxiDriver aka Patrick's friend.

I was already ready and the gang were waiting on me to join. I log onto Gmod, ready to play Cops and Runners. Artemis and Megan, in her human form, sat behind me as I started to stream.

"Greetings fellow aliens and humans, I'm Tyler and this is Four Triggered live streaming with the gang. Behind me I have my friends, Artemis Crock and Megan Moores. We have Markimoo, Jackaboy, Pewds, Ken, Wade, Pat, Gar, JP, Molly, Minx, Ohm, Zombie, Nin, Dan, Cry, Yami, Pat's friend Taxi, Bob, Dlive and Entoan. We will be playing Gmod murder, Terror in Terrorist Town, Cops and Runners, Homicide, Hide and Seek, Guess Who and Slasher. Maybe we might just mess around." I state excitedly.

"Oh oh! Me, Ty, Jack, Dlive, Entoan, Gar and Nin are on a team!!" Patrick yelled excitedly.

"Oh! We can piss off Wade and Mark." I joined in.

"Hey!" Wade and Mark say in unison causing everyone to laugh.

(Time skip to the party)

Me, Megan and Artemis made our way to the party which was held at Mount. Justice. Wally asked Artemis to go with him. I was already going with Dick. Megan is going with Connor, my brother. There's a new member, Zatanna Zatara, who keeps eying my man. I hate her so much. When the girls walk in, I see her KISSING HIS CHEEK! She can go fuck herself...but...but Dick seems to being enjoying it. Does he even love me?

I excuse myself to go into my room there. My heart ached so much. Hatred was taking over so easily. There was a knock on the door.

"Fuck off!" I yell moodily. The door opened, revealing Roy. He saw that I was on the verge of crying so he held me protectively as I cried into his chest.

"Ty? What's wrong?" Roy questioned, his voice has worried and concern tones to it.

"D...Dick. I don't think he loves me."

(Dick's P.O.V.)

I was waiting for Tyler to come. I can't wait to kiss her under the mistletoe. Zatanna comes up to me.

"Hey bird boy." She flirts, her body moves towards me as she unbuttons one button. She looked slutty. I roll my eyes in return.

"Hey Zee." I faked a smile. All I want is to talk to Tyler.

"We can ditch this party and go somewhere private." Total slut and whore. I shake my head making her pout.

"No. I'm spending time with my girlfriend tonight. Zatanna, please leave me alone."

She then kisses my cheek. I fake a smile which makes her smile. In the corner of my eye, I see Tyler. She looks stunning but...no...what have I done? I've upset her. Roy follows her, making sure she's okay. Zatanna grins at me and goes to kiss me but I stop her and push her away.

"What the hell was that?!" I yell-whispered at her, anger in my tone.

"I was just showing people what's mine." She smirks evilly.

"I think you should leave." I state, a stern but angered tone in my voice. Without question, she quickly leaves. I sprint to Tyler's room, only to hear her conversation with Roy.

"D...Dick... I don't think he loves me." She sobs. My heartbreaks instantly.

"What did you see?" Roy asks, knowing that I was listening to me.

"I saw that bitch, Zatanna, kissing his cheek and flirting with him. He seemed to enjoy it." She punches a wall, creating a hole. Connor is stood next to me, he gives me a nod, knowing that Zee was the reason. He entered the room.

(Connor's P.O.V.)

I enter my little sister's room, to find that Roy's hugging her. Once she sees me, she gets up and hugs me tight. I return the gesture.

"He still likes you. Zatanna was hitting on him and he was playing along until he saw you cry. His heart broke instantly." I calmly reinsured her. She nodded and kissed my chest since she was small.

I may have only known her for a few months but we're inseparable. I'm over protective of her because I don't want to see her get her or grow up. Even though I still have Daniel, Jesse and Alex, Tyler has helped me a lot.

(Tyler's P.O.V.)

Dick walks into the room and I run to him, hugging him tight. He hugs back, whispering kind things in my ear.

"I love you, Tyler." He says sweetly.

"I love you too, D." I reply as I kiss his cheek. He smiled. A genuine smile which warms my heart up.

"Come." He signals for me to follow him. I obey and follow him to the door frame. Everyone surrounded us as I look up to see...

MISTLETOE!!!

He cups my face with his big soft hands and leans down. He pulls my face close to him and he kisses back. I instantly close my eyes and kiss back. Cheers erupted through the cave and I could have sworn that Zatanna was muttering something under her breath. Hehe. We pull away to catch oxygen and Connor walks up to Dick.

"Robin, you hurt my sister and I'll make sure you'll be in hospital permanently." He threatens making Dick gulp in fear.

It's a Christmas to remember.