Epilogue

I watch from the periphery as the Academy boys pay their respects to an old woman who died from cancer. I do not know her worth to them, but I hope that her loss causes them as much pain as the death of my brother does me. I smile in satisfaction when I see their small, useless girl collapse into sobs alongside the daughter of the deceased.

I am irritated at the loss of my acolytes, but have already taken steps to assure that they can give nothing away. My other team has been instructed to eliminate them this very hour, and I have every confidence that my orders will be obeyed.

I observe the senior member of the team comforting the weak girl and notice that perhaps she has more value than I'd previously thought. She is rather lovely, and I wonder what it would do to the young men responsible for my brother's death if I were to take their girl and ruin her. I see the tall one in the grey suit slide a familiar hand along her waist and note that the others all look at her the same way.

Maybe she's not as innocent as she appears? I lick my lips in anticipation and feel the rush of adrenaline as I commence the hunt. Her glowing blonde locks will make a fine addition to my trophy cabinet, and I entertain the notion of taking her vibrant green eyes as well. She services nine boys, she is sure to provide pleasure as I take my prizes...yes, I do believe that destroying her will not only be useful to my purposes, it will be fun.