~A~ Report

Update Report:

Gabriel Coleman: healing nicely after receiving eleven stitches for the knife wound in his leg. Concussion effects have already worn off. No lasting damage is expected.

Nathan Griffin: has been tested for all known mind-altering substances and showed minor lingering traces of a new designer drug called JH-14. Blood is now clear of the drug and no lasting damage is expected.

Blackbourne Team: all blood tests are clear of sedatives, and with the exception of some minor bumps and bruises, all are fit and ready for duty.

Sang Sorensen: has shown incredible Academy spirit and engineered and executed a brilliant plan on the fly to rescue her team. Currently still suffering from severe PTSD, but is now receiving proper treatment and learning healthy coping habits. Suggest continuation of support group therapy with the Reese team, as well as family counseling for the entire Blackbourne team.

     *add to file*

Sang Sorensen will be taking her Academy driving skills assessment later this week, and has already certified on level with her team on the firearms course.

Notes from Dr. Phillip Roberts:

My enchantment with my new foster daughter grows steadily. She is quick thinking, compassionate, intelligent, and is finally learning that she is not alone in this world. It's a pleasure to watch her grow, and although I feel like a failure of a father for not seeing just how much she was struggling, I am so incredibly proud of her. Her silent battle with self-harm has weakened the trust that her teammates are willing to give, and those bonds need to be nurtured and healed. Several of the boys have also done much to harm their connections, and though repentant, the pain on the everyone's faces is evident. I'm almost certain now that we are on our way to a situation much like the Anderson family.

I feel that the entire Blackbourne team needs to relearn how to communicate with one another, which is why I recommended family counseling. It is something that we all go through at their age, but it is vital that these wrinkles be ironed out before the upcoming Ashley Waters mission.

It is my recommendation that the Blackbourne team be allowed to continue in preparations for their new stint as educators and students at the failing public high school, Ashley Waters, but with the caveat that they must continue to report to me regularly until trust has been restored between them all.

*Private Notes- Not Submitted*

The Blackbourne team and I are in agreement that there is a mole inside the Academy. The two prisoners, Olivia and Francis, are nothing more than pawns, and are documented members of our Italian Academy hub. With my permission, the Blackbourne team will be conducting off the record surveillance, attempting to identify the traitor to the very foundations of our Academy principles. It is time for us to clean house.