❦ Chapter 1 ❦

Hope you enjoy!

❣❁❣❁❣❁❣

~Maureen's P.O.V~

We got assigned by the government to kill this creature. We are secret agents working for the government. Me and my sister have been working for the government for 5 years now. So tomorrow will be the day that we go to this class, the E class?

My sister's name is Anahi Yuki. She's older by 2 minutes. She's basiclly my twin even though I have purple hair and she has blue hair...

"Do you think we can kill that creature?" Asked my twin.

"Yeah we will. We always succeed missions so how hard can it be?" I said to her.

"You're right!" We both smiled.

After talking for a few minutes, we go to bed.

~In the morning~

"Maureen! Wake up!" I hear Anahi saying. Ugh, is it time to wake up already!?

"Ugh I'm awake." I stood up and walk to the bathroom. Anahi is already ready. So she's waiting for me at the door.

"Maureen!! Get your butt over here already!!" She yells.

"COMING!!" I yelled back. I grab my books and head out with Anahi. The government told us that the class E is on top of a hill. Well we got up the hill pretty quick. Once we saw the building, we entered and looked for the classroom. We kept looking and we found it!

Anahi got behind me. Did I mention that she is SO shy? I slowly open the door. When me and Anahi are in the classroom, I see a yellow octopus. Hmm, this must be the creature.

"Oh! You girls must be the new students! Please introduce yourselves to the class."

"Hello, my name is Maureen Yuki. I hope I can get along with all of you." I say. I pull Anahi infront so that she can introduce herself.

"Um H-hello, my name is A-Anahi Yuki. I also h-hope we could get along" after Anahi said that, she got behind me again.

"Thanks for introducing yourselves! So Maureen, you could sit next to Karma in the back." said the creature.

"Over here lollipop!" I heard a shout from the red head. Ugh. This going to be a real pain in the butt. I walked to my seat and sat down.

"And Anahi can sit next to Nagisa." said the creature again. I should ask his name but I'll do it later.

A blue head raised his hand and said "Over here Anahi." Anahi went over to her seat next to him.

"And you girls can call me Koro Sensei!" said Koro Sensei. The both of us nodded.

"Okay! So today you guys are going to make a poem! Make sure the last sentence ends with 'It was tentacles all along' (A/N: I think it was like that, I don't really remember!)

While I was working on the poem. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn my head and see the red head again.

"You have beautiful hair~" He whispers. "Erm um thanks?" I turn my head to the poem and continue writing.

~Anahi's P.O.V~

While I was working on my poem. I saw Nagisa stand up. Wait a second...does he have a knife? I get confused.

The whole class is looking at him including Maureen. I got worried about what was he going to do. I then see him take out the knife and swinging it but Koro Sensei grabed it out of his hands. Then I see Nagisa about to hug Koro Sensei. Awe that's so-

BAM

Oh no! I get up and ran to the front of the classroom. After a few seconds I see him wrapped up in a thing. I saw Koro Sensei on the ceiling. Wow, he looks really mad right now. I help Nagisa get up. I got really mad as well. Koro Sensei got mad at someone that made him do this. His name was Terasaka and his stupid gang. I wanted to slap his face so hard. Like so bad. Maureen looked at me with concern and ran up to me.

~Maureen's P.O.V~

When I saw Anahi looking at Terasaka, her eyes looked really dark. She looked super mad. I ran up to her to try to calm her down.

"Nagisa is fine Anahi so don't worry about it." I tell her.

"But he could have gotten killed" She said.

It took me a few minutes to calm her down. Then I see Karma walking up to me.

"Lollipop! You didn't get hurt did you?" he said. "Um we were in the back of the class Karma. Also, could you stop calling me lollipop for the love of god?" I tell him while pouting.

"Awe you look adorable Lollipop" He said while smiling. "H-hey!" I yell. I could see Anahi smirking.

~Anahi's P.O.V~

Ehehehehe. Karma and Maureen will make a cute couple! I smirked. Maureen looked at me. Ehehehe!

I felt a hand on my left shoulder. I turned around and saw Nagisa. I got nervous for a bit.

"Hey thanks for helping me back there" He smiled. Oh my. Kawaii!

"No problem!" I said while smiling back at him. I could see his cheeks turning pink.

"Wanna be friends?" he asked.
"Of course!" I said. Then I huged him. Now Maureen was the one smirking at me.

~Maureen's P.O.V~

Awe! Nagisa's face was red when Anahi huged him. Now THEY would make a cute couple.

"Maureen! Something went wrong!" Yelled Karma?

"What!?" I yelled back looking at Karma worrying.

"My phone doesn't have your number in it!" He smirked.

I made a poker face and walked away. I told Anahi that it's time to go home. So we went down the hill.

~Karma's P.O.V~

Maureen looks super cute when she gets mad. I heard my phone ringing and Rosie was calling me, my little sister. I answered.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Karma! Can you buy me lollipops!?" She asked.

I really didn't wanna but I said yes because she would get annoying begging me to buy her lollipops.

"Okay okay!" I hanged up and walked home, thinking about how beautiful Maureen is.

❣❁❣❁❣❁❣

Oh ma gurd, get ready for some cringy chapters

Take care and byee!