IV

[Simon Minter]

The whole drive home Amelia continued to talk and talk and talk about gossip and whatever.

I just tuned her out, focusing on the road. Don't get me wrong, I loved her, but she got just a little bitchy and annoying sometimes.

How could you not like her? Her eyes were like pools of melted chocolate, her hair was so soft and she was perfect height at around 5'8. She was very hot.

"So anyway, what's with Mr. fag-Depressed-dude?"

My ears immediately tuned to her arrogant words and I practically jumped in my seat.

"Excuse me, what?!" I retaliated harshly, my eyes still locked onto the road.

I'm pretty sure I knew who she was talking about, and that factor made me feel even more agitated.

"Yeah, y'know. JJ kid. What the fucks wrong with him? He doesn't even talk to me, like ever." She sasses from beside me, her gaze was hooked on me.

Her chocolate eyes just seemed to swirl with curiosity and mischief.

I hated that look.

"Aye, he's my best friend. Leave him alone." I sass back, giving her a quick side glance so she knew I was serious.

She smirked.

"I know he's your best friend you talk about him all the time," I talked about him all the time..?? I didn't even realize, "but he just seems boring and sad whenever you are around. He also seems like he is a bit of a dick."

"What did you just call him?!" I hissed, pulling the car to a stop outside the SDMN house, the screech of the tires adding a little more tension.

My brain was just starting to process her words, 'he just seems boring and sad whenever you are around'.

Feeling the weight of her words I lashed out almost trying to defend myself from the truth.

"A boring and sad dickhead." She stated, grabbing two bags of food and slamming the car door shut.

"Amelia. Don't. Say that." I warned getting the rest of the food, slamming the door and locking the car.

"Why? Simon it's true." She flicked her brown hair and gave one of those 'duh' smiles.

"HES NOT A DICKHEAD." I yelled, harshly.

She was stood in front of the house, and I was stood just a few meters behind her. She spun around, giving me a death glare.

"Si, please stop. Your overreacting." She sighed calmly.

"No. I'm not. I'm sorry, but if you want to talk TRASH about my friends, you can't stay with me. So either you apologize or you LEAVE. Get it now?!" I felt so enraged I almost dropped the food entirely and stormed inside.

Apparently our argument had drawn more than a few pairs of ears with 4 confused boys hanging over the balcony and watching from above. It was obvious they were there. I didn't even need to look. I just knew.

"Fine. Whatever, Simon. I can't believe you'd get this protective over someone like JJ. He's a waste of space, I don't know what you ever saw in him." She evil eyed me.

"LEAVE. NOW." I screamed, feeling the anger throttle my body.

Did she really mean this? Seriously? What the hell is wrong with her?

This isn't the Amelia I feel in love with.

She stormed toward me shoving into me and giving me the two bags she had.

"Nice knowing ya, prick." She hissed.

And with that she'd stormed down the street.

The realization of what just happened hit me and I felt immediately sick to the stomach.

I could feel my eyes start to water, my head pound, and my breaths became short.

The boys had heard everything I was sure of it, so when the door opened and only 6 of them appeared I was confused. They all comforted me and took the bags of food inside with them.

Josh tried to usher me inside but I stood still for a moment, feet glued. I looked up to the balcony, where the glimpse of his eyes caught mine.

Jide.
•••••••
To be continued...