I

[Simon Minter]

"Hey! Cheating isn't allowed, Amelia!" I chuckled after the wavy haired brunette.

"IS NOW!" She laughed, grabbing the football and running with it down the field.

Instinctively I chased her, quickly catching up to the shorter girl and tackling her to the ground. We were both laughing hysterically as we rolled around the ground fighting for the ball. Her dimples showing and her smile so bright it could light up the entirety of London, even though it was still daylight.

Amelia somehow managed to straddle me without any effort and pin me to the ground where she placed a quick kiss on my lips. I smiled cheekily, I couldn't help it. She just gave me these insane butterflies. Ones like I've never felt before.

She held the ball against my chest and she was panting as she sat on top of me. Grinning, I sat up, pushing myself up with my forearms.

"Aye, now I've caught you. No more cheating!" I spoke in a pretend grumpy voice, panting slightly, giving her a frown she clearly found utterly unconvincing.

"Mmmmm... fine. But only if you promise to buy me Nando's after we are finished!" She proclaimed folding her arms and sitting further back on my legs.

I contemplated it and finally gave in, agreeing to her deal to which she smirked mischievously and then began to giggle. I went into kiss her and...

"Can you two stop being 'cute' and 'cuddly' for like fucking 10 seconds? We have a video to finish and I'm hungry." Olajide interrupted, his voice making me flinch slightly at the harshness.

I could tell Amelia felt the tension by the way her smile faded and her face turned to a blank expression.

Quickly we both got up and began to walk back to the group, hand in hand, to finish the rest of the crossbar challenge video we were filming for Harry's channel.

Jide stormed back toward the group well ahead of Amelia and I. I was starting to think JJ didn't like Amelia at all. Ever since we started dating about 3 months ago, he's become a lot more distant than normal. It's gotten to the point that even fans are starting to pick up on his acts. It's weird. Maybe he just misses having his own girlfriend...

yeah that's probably it.

"You, k?" I felt Amelia squeeze my hand and I snapped from my thoughts to her question.

"Y-yeah. Fine!" I smiled and kissed her forehead.

Which was defiantly a bad decision because I could feel JJ's eyes burning into the back of my head as he stood in a small circle with Josh, Vikk, Calfridge and Tobi.

I didn't want my best friend to hate my girlfriend. I knew I'd have to talk to him later about it, but it worried me because he's just not himself.

I love JJ as my friend and he means so much to me but he doesn't even want to give me hugs anymore and I miss that.

I shrugged my thoughts away as Josh's hand grabbed my shoulder and Harry began talking to the camera again.

No matter how hard I tried to stay focused on Amelia, Olajide made his way back into my thoughts.

I hope he's okay.
•••••••

Sad songs // KSIMONजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें