III - Bloody Sunday Prospects

Start from the beginning

"AAAAAAH." He slammed a knife into my arm, pulling it out, and shoved my bike into a ditch. I tried to push off my bike, but it ended up pinning me, and my already bleeding arm got slammed into a large chunk of rock, and I felt it snap. The back of my head hit my helmet and I felt it through the cushioning.

"Princess!" I heard it multiple times. Over from different people. I heard gunshots and two bikes go down. Then all lights were on me. I felt my bike be pulled off of me, but the damage was already done.

"They missed the artery or it'd bleed more, but that's definitely broken." Donna was off her bike, trying to help me up.

"No... No, call a damn ambulance this time. I'll tell them I was ran off the road." I breathed heavily, trying not to move my arm. "Clear the bodies and the blood, if I go in with a clear cut down they'll suspect something regardless, at least this way, I can say scrap metal. You need to deliver the guns."

"We can't leave you here!" My father argued.

"You're already late! Get the guns to drop off!" I yelled at him through the pain. "Someone get my cut off me... if they come, I can make it look like they messed with the wrong person." I whispered as Shadow helped pull my cut off. Donna took it from him, then ripped off Shadows cut as well.

"I can't leave you here-"

"I'm with her. Don't worry, I'm calling an ambulance, straight to the hospital and no place else." He eyed Christian, then told everyone to get back up.

"I'll call for a flatbed." He got back on his bike, made the call, and then the rest of the group took off. The pain radiating off my arm was making me want to kick and scream, but I couldn't. I had to keep quiet.

"Here," he undid his bandana from under his helmet, "this is going to hurt but I want something over that wound." He tied it over the cut and I bit into his shoulder to quiet my screams. "All done, all done!" He pulled out his phone, then called 911. Police arrived first, getting the statements, then the flatbed came, collecting our bikes, and then the ambulance showed.

"Kelsea, what the hell happened?" The sheriff, Brad Holdings, the one in my fathers pocket, had decided to show up.

"Los Locos decided to go two on two, stabbed me and pushed me into the ditch while on my bike. Christian took them out in self defense." I said weekly. The blood loss was definitely hitting me now. I was dizzy and very nauseous right now. "We were just going to visit a couple friends, they ambush us." I twitch my nose, seeing as he's under our payroll, he knows about the guns. He nodded once.

"Take her to St. Helena's, I'll call your dispatcher. She is to see Dr. Turner only." The men nodded, then loaded me up in the ambulance with Christian right behind me. They got me started with an IV and THANK GOD, some pain medicine. I was wavering in and out on the long ride back to St. Helena's. Waiting there, the delivery envoy, and, to make matters completely worse, most of the 300 table as well.

"Why am I not surprised?" I muttered, covering my eyes.

"Well, when the Princess gets hurt, it's only like everyone involved to show up." T-Bone, the 300's President said, crossing his arms. "How you holdin' up?"

"I would feel better if they gave me something other than these weak ass pain meds they're pumping through right now."

"Spoken like one of us." I looked over at Christian.

"Get them out of here." I hissed quietly at him. He pat my forehead and then went to go kick everyone out. Right after, Dr. Turner, AKA, Blondie, came in. She was also on the payroll.