You Gotta Have Skills

Chapter 1
Today the Us women's national soccer team is temporarily switching a player with Spain's men's team Fc Barcelona

-practice-
The starting of practice we line up in formation. As I get into my place I hear someone whispering my name. It was my best friend Tobin Heath. "Alex?!" "What" I whispered back harshly trying not to get in trouble. "Look over there, it's Lionel Messi!" She told me with a smirk. "I know!" I whispered back to her. She's telling me because I'm a big fan of him and the team. We start off our practice. Same usual drills. Me passing to Tobin. Carli practicing against Hope, the usual. Then we watch the guys practice for a little bit. Me looking a little too much at Messi. After Carli and Messi start talking and I walk over to talk to Tobin. "I can't believe it Neymar Jr. is here he's my favorite player!" She said. " Why don't you go talk to him then?" I taunted her. "No I'm too much of a chicken for that." She said as she blushed after looking at him. I smirked. Her love for him was so obvious. Just a then I heard Carli raise her voice saying "Excuse me?!" Me and Tobin looked at each other, and went to go see what's going on. "Carli? What's going on?" I asked. "Messi here says our team is a joke!" "Really? Messi?! Who the hell do you think you are?!" "I'm Lionel Messi. And you my dear, you're sweet, but you've gotta have skills." I was shocked how much of a asshole he was being. I slapped him. Carli laughed and slapped me on the back indicating I did good."Alex. What happened?!" Tobin asked me. "Didn't you see? Lionel Messi is a dickhead."