twenty three

I had bought tickets for the first ride back to London. The plane was long and boring, but it beat staying in America with people who didn't care about me.

'-and that's why I was forced to come back.' I finished telling Kris. 'I can't do this. They were just too overprotective and strict at the same time. I couldn't handle it. I miss them like crazy, but that life wasn't for me. It was too much.'

'Bethany,' Kris looked feel into my eyes. 'I bet that they're going to get here as fast as they can to get you back. Just watch. If they don't come back after a week, you were right. If they do, I was. Do we have a deal?'

'Yeah, I guess.'

***

Sorry for the super shot chap. I have really bad writers block. I had a plan but I started to drift away from it and now I've drifted too far from it. Sometimes I wonder why I even like writing. I obviously suck at it.

Anyways, I'm going to start asking questions at the end of the chap for you to answer. I'll also leave mine.

Q- if you were able to go anywhere in the world that you've never been before, where would you go? Who would you bring? Why?

A- I would go to Australia and bring my dog lolz. I want to see kangaroos in their natural habitat, I want to see the beautiful place that 5sos grew up lolz. Yeah.

RHYME OF THE DAY WITH DJ JELLY BELLY SMELLY TELLY:

I LIKE TO RHYME BUT I CAN'T TELL TIME SO ALL I DO IS POUT WITH A GREAT BIG LOAD OF DOUBT

with love,
Amerika😱😱