introduction

A/n: this is very important. This needs to be read. Thanks!

*Flashback*

'Get over here, Bethany! Its time to go pick up Jax!' Mum shouted from across the house.

'Jax!' I jumped up and down clapping my hands excitedly. 'Jax Jax Jax!'

We got into our small car and drove off to Gordon's Middle School to pick up my older brother. When we got there, I jumped out of the car and ran over to him. 'Jax!'

'Hey there, little one!' He bent over and shuffled my ginger hair. 'Are you gonna be going to school with me now?'

'No.' I huffed.

Jax chuckled. 'I thought so. Come on, mum and dad are waiting.'

He grabbed my hand and threw me on his back then set me down once we got to the car.

We were driving home. Three more blocks and we would've made it. But a drunk driver sharply turned the corner and crashed into our car.

*End Flashback*

I woke up drenched in sweat. It was just a nightmare.

Fourteen years ago, my mum, dad, brother, and I were driving home from picking up Jax. All of a sudden a drunk driver went and crashed into our car, got out of his, and ran. By the time the cops, fire department, and ambulance got there, it was too late. Mum and dad were gone. Mum's neck got snapped in half and dad's spine was broken and he couldn't take the pain. Jax, well he was alive, but in a horrible condition. He was driven to the hospital while I was driven to the nearest foster home.

It feels like it was just yesterday.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hey everybody! So I've been reading all these fanfics where someone gets adopted with 5sos or one direction or other ppl. I want to give it a shot, see what I can do. This is a fanfic of my trying hardness. If that even makes sense😂
Amerika🐧