twenty øne

"Live Life, Have Fun, And Be Mischievous."
- Louis Tomlinson💗

Bethany's POV

'Boys!' I shouted to get their attention. 'Michael is calling!'

'Coming!' They yelled back.

Right as they came and sat down next to me on the couch, Michael called.

'Hey.' I smiled as I answered. 'Its good to see your ugly face again.'

Michael rolled his eyes. 'Nice to see your ugly face too. Hey guys.'

'Hey.' James replied. 'What's up with you?'

'Oh, just trying to keep the others out so I can talk to Beth with out them interrupting.'

'Well,' I started. 'I kinda need to talk to everyone. About what happened last night.'

'You sure? I mean are you ready?' Michael raised an eyebrow.

I took a deep breath. 'Am I ready? No. But do I need to tell them? Yes. The sooner the better.'

'Okay. Guys! Get in here! Beth needs to tell you something!'

'What is it? Is it about food?' Niall's blonde self showed up on the screen.

'Its not about food. Sorry Nialler.' I gave him a sad smile.

As soon as I saw everyone's face on the TV, I started to talk about the night before. 'Okay, before I start, I just want to say; no interruptions. Got that? Good.

'So yesterday was going okay for me. We had just landed, gotten to the hotel. Then I logged into twitter to see if you lads landed because you put things on there all the time. So after I read the tweets, I checked out some of the comments. Most of them were hate and I locked my phone, ran into the bathroom, and broke down.

'After awhile I decided that I couldn't keep the pain bottled up inside of me.' I took in a deep breath and sighed. 'So I left the bathroom, went to my bag, and grabbed a pair of scissors. I almost got to the bathroom but Tristan grabbed my wrist. Because of that, I dropped the scissors and locked myself back in the bathroom.

'So after your concert last night, Mikey face timed James who gave me his phone because Michael wanted to talk to me. I didn't want to talk at first but then I did. Michael asked how I was doing, how my day was going. I could tell that he already knew that I was gonna cut myself but he wanted to slowly pry it out of me. He got it out, told me some deep stuff, then I hung up.

'James and Mikey told me that I didn't have to tell you now. But its better that I did it sooner than later. I couldn't have kept it in for much longer anyways. Okay, I'm done now.'

All of the boys had their mouths open except for the ones who knew. Crap. I was scared to death about what was to come.

*End Part One*

Hey y'all!!! This story isn't going to be a series, its just a chapter with a few parts. But they're gonna be normal chaps and not chap 21.5 and things like that cuz those are stupid!!

SO TOMORROW IS CALUM THOMAS HOOD'S FREAKING 21ST BIRTHDAY I AM FREAKING OUT HOW IS HE SO OLD LIKE ASDFGHJKL HE SO FINE

anyways, sorry, had to take a moment to fangirl. Get ready for your daily rhyme!

DJ JELLY BELLY TELLY SMELLY: TODAY'S RHYME OF THE DAY- ARE YOU A TOMATO BECAUSE IMMA POTATO!!!!

Yeah! Idk!
-Amerika😘😘