twenty

Bethany's POV

After wondering for about half an hour, I had finally found Starbucks. I opened the door and walked inside.

'What will you have?' The guy behind the counter asked.

'Just a water.' I replied, keeping my head down.

'Gotcha.'

I sighed as I pulled out my phone. Three missed calls and four texts from Clifford, two texts from Hemmo96, one missed call from Curly, one text from Cookie Monster.

Clifford- hey beth. You feeling any better?

Clifford- Bradley told me that you weren't in the best mood when you woke up. You okay?

Clifford- I was thinking that we could facetime later today. What do you think?

Clifford- okay, I'm guessing you fell back asleep. Sweet dreams.

Me- hey Mikey. I'm feeling a little better because you texted me. Sorry I missed your calls, I was walking. I'm fine, I just wasn't in the mood to talk this morning. I'd like to facetime later. I can see your ugly face again. And I didn't fall back asleep. I was headed to Starbucks. I'll see you in your dreams.

Clifford- that's just wrong.

Me- I just wanted to say something creepy.

Clifford- obviously. So I'll facetime you around three? Does that work?

Me- yeah, I've got nothing better to do.

Clifford- okay. I'll see you then.

**

Hemmo96- good morning Bethany! Michael and Harry won't shut up about how much they miss you.

Hemmo96- I was wondering if maybe we could facetime later because I haven't seen you for a while.

Me- morning. Tell them I miss them too! I'm actually facetiming Michael around three. You all can invade his space so I can see you guys.

Hemmo96- sounds like a plan to me.

***

Cookie Monster- top of the morning to ya, Beth! How's your day been?

Me- morning Nialler! I've had better days. How about you?

Cookie Monster- today has been boring. Luke told me that you're facetiming us later?

Me- yeah, around three. You gonna be there?

Cookie Monster- of course! How could I miss it?

Me- good. I'm gonna go, I have to walk back to the hotel. I'll see you later though. But not in person for a while still.

Cookie Monster- see ya!

I finished the water the chap had brought me, put my phone back in my pocket, and started back for the hotel.

*

'Hey guys, I'm back!' I called as I walked into the hotel room. 'And just so you guys know, I'm facetiming with the other lads around three if you want to join.'

'Sounds fun.' Tristan walked over and smiled. 'Of course we'll join. Have you told them yet?'

I bit my lip and looked down. 'Not yet. Michael is the only one who knows. I was planning on telling them when we facetime.'

Tristan put a hand on my shoulder. 'You don't have to do it then. Tell them whenever you are ready.'

'Thanks, Tristan.'

***

What up what up?!? So how are y'all?? This is the longest chap that I've written for this story for a while. Idk. But so the next chapter I'll start working on tomorrow and hopefully have it up later this week.

So I'm gonna start doing "Rhymes of the Day With DJ JELLY BELLY TELLY SMELLY". So on every chapter, I'm gonna be putting a rhyme in the a/n. And I might start adding quotes at the beginning of the story too. Idk. Tell me what you think.

Today's rhyme: Hey are you a maze because to me you look like a blaze #minecraft

Happy Easter
-Amerika💔💔