Darksiders : Uriel x male human reader

Start from the beginning

She walked over to the other forging the second pair of doors open to look into the shaft first looking down for you then up to see you climbing your way up the rope.

You were sure you lost them knowing the demons should keep them busy for a while, that thought was destroyed when Uriel flew up next to you with her arms crossed over her chest glaring at you with cold eyes.

Uriel : you done ?
(Y/n) : ......... fuck
Uriel : are you gonna come peacefully
(Y/n) : nope

She rolled her eyes then smacked you upside the head with the hilt of her sword knocking you out, she caught you in her arms taking you to the main floor bride style ordering her men to open the doors, clear the way then go back to the hideout to announce a human has been found .

She looked down on your unconcious face impressed you suprised all on your own as it seemed.
Uriel : your a strong one (flies off)

It took several hours for you to awake finding yourself in what looked like a small made bedroom with a table with a map of the city not to far from the makeshift bed you lay on. You rubbed your head remembering Uriel work giving a small chuckle how easy she knocked you out when you fought demons your hole life.

Uriel : your awake

You screamed falling of the bed on the dusty floor at the feet of the leader of the hellguard who rolled her eyes crossing her arms over her chest looking down at you.

Uriel : comfortable ?
(Y/n) : yeah.... nothing better then sleeping on a dusty floor (akward chuckle) please don't kill me

Uriel : why did you think i would kill you ?

(Y/n) : well maybe the human genocide gave humans that thought.... or maybe that you kidnapped me

Uriel : one : that were the demons we tried to protect the third kingdom... and failed... second : i saved you from those demons... now answer me truthfully and this don't have to be hard. Who are you ? how did you survive ? and are there others ?

(Y/n) : names (y/n) i was taught by my father and my skills were honed by personal expierence.... and no there are no other humans my parents died at the hands of those beasts outside.... i have been alone for so long.
Uriel :.... im sorry

The angel walked to the table probaly used in strategy smacking her fists on it mad, she hoped you would know more so that the humans could be saved but no..... atleast you were still alive so maybe there was a way. You could't help but notice how she actually seemed to mean the 'sorry' and how her look was one of guilt and sadness of the news that you were a human all by yourself.

Uriel : (takes a breath) i hoped there were more so humans could be saved but i guess we still failed.

(Y/n) : what you mean by that ?

Uriel : when Hell invaded earth my people tried to save mankind but we failed horrible not only we lost the humans we even got stuck here.... the gates of heaven all closed and we're all stuck here so i spend my time in the hopes of finding humans but maybe its time i accept the fact.... the demons won the third kingdom is lost

You said nothing, you suspected that maybe they were stuck for sticking around in this hell hole, you both were stuck in this hell with no way of safe haven.

(Y/n) : don't blame yourself..... not much you could do atleast you tried thats more i ever did.

Uriel : what you mean ?

(Y/n) : after my parents death i never tried to find other humans all i did was survive not caring about everything else then my own survival.
Uriel : that must have kept you alive...