Fresh start, but not so awesome ride...

[Author's Note]

Okay, sorry for the wait. Kinda lagged and accidentally threw away like 1/3 of the text... Had to write it again. I will try to make AT LEAST one episode per week. Thanks for reading the previous parts and staying sane enough to read this one.

-----------------------------------------------------------

*[Y/N]'s POV*

The flyers job was easier than I thought, it just required a lot of leg durability to stand for these few hours. I think I saw Issei somewhere around, but I think that he would not be that dumb to go to my area of work... Or maybe he was. Dunno. The case was, that I gave all of the fliers in like, one and a half hour. I consider it insane speed, and maybe I should call Buchou that I finished. But I don't think I have Rias' number... Screw it, I guess I'll make a walk back to ORC.

*Issei's POV*

Damn it! An hour and a half have passed and I barely gave one of four stacks of flyers I got from Rias! Why is it so slow? I think I should ask [Y/N] how is he doing, maybe he is doing worse than me...

*calls*

- Who is it? - I heard his voice on the phone.

- It's me, Issei.

- How did you get my number?

- You gave it to me, just before the DD.

- DD?

- Death Date.

- Ohhh. So what is it?

- How are you doing with your flyers?

- I am done, heading back to ORC.

- WHAT?! - I shouted - How is it even possible?!

- I guess luck was on my side today. What about you?

- I barely made it through one stack...

- So I guess you'll have to stay a bit longer than me - he said in a bit mocking tone.

- Do not make me worse than I am already...

- Calm down, you are better than me anyways in all other things. Alright, gotta finish. See ya later!

- See ya man. - this guy is impossible, honestly...

*[Y/N]'s POV*

While I headed back, I came to a shop - I was kinda thirsty and wanted a snack. I entered the convenience shop, headed for the sweets section, grabbed a chocolate bar for myself, and after short thought, one for Koneko, since I noticed she likes overall food. I also managed to get myself a can of [favorite drink here], proceeded to checkout then and left the store. I opened my can of drink and started drinking it. Damn, nothing is better than a cold can of favorite drink after a job. I continued marching on towards school and ORC building, sipping the drink and eating the bar.

[timeskip]

After around 30 minutes, I arrived in front of the building. I felt a bit tired but satisfied that I made my job. Wonder if Issei made it or is he still giving these leaflets away. I entered the building, headed for the highest floor, and stopped near the sealed door. What was inside of it? I tried opening it, but it would break the seals so I stopped.

- Fufufufu... Wondering what is behind this door? - Did I hear a voice right behind me?

- WOAH?! Akeno?! - I jumped to a side because I got really scared. Damn, how does she walk so silently?

- Curiosity is usually not wanted... I'll let it slide this one time though - she said in a mocking tone, and giggling a bit - it was cute, to be honest.