2) Fury Knows and Ironman

Start from the beginning

I started repair on the major lines leading to Sides' spark. Sides' spark began to glow bright again. Sides' optics flickered online while I began to weld his wounds shut careful not to burn the new lines.

His servo grabbed my upper arm "Guard, Is that you?" he asked.

"Yes brother, Fall is here too." I replied.

"Humans, they attacked us. They had a skull with lightning bolts on each side. I can't remember what else. They ambushed Optimus." Sides said.

"Landfall, get your big aft off!" Sunny gripped.

"And here I thought that you'd be happy to see me seeing as I can fix your dented, scratched, and tarnished armor." Landfall said sounding fake offended.

I let out a laugh. "The four of you are to stay hidden here." Nick said.

"I agree, unlike you four we can blend in with humans." Landfall said.

"That and we have a date with the Avengers." I added.

Skywarp wiggled his optic ridges "Black Widow, is one fine femme." Skywarp said.

I rolled my optics "Damn rights she is. Ever since the invasion of New York. That femme has every mechs attention." Sides said.

"If you two are behaved maybe you can meet her." Landfall said.

Sides smiled like a jackaft along with Skywarp "Oh no, now you have them going." I said.

"I wanna fight Thor." Sunny said.

Fury laughed at that "You want to fight a god?"

"I can see that now, even after all the times Starscream, Skywarp, and I have scratched your paint, dinged your panels, and tarnished your armor. You want to face off against a guy who can call forth lightning and fry you?" TC asked.

"I can hear that now." I said.

"Stupid squishy, you scratched my paint!" Landfall said perfectly mimicking Sunny's voice if only being more feminine.

Fury laughed shaking his head as Hill came in "Sir, it's time. We have their cover in place."

"Ladies." Fury said.

"No trying to offline each other while we are gone." Landfall said.

"Fury, TC and Skywarp are seekers. They need to fly, their wings are very sensitive." I said.

"Thank you for the information on your flying friends. We'll send them on patrol missions and recon. If it's alright with them." Fury said.

"Perfect." TC said.

"Stay close to the carrier." Landfall added as we transformed to our human forms.

Hill handed us each a folder with our human cover.

Lifeguard

Lindsay Tron
Age:21
Date of birth: March 10th
Abilities: Can control technology, shares this ability with her twin sister. Has extensive knowledge on various combat styles. Has hands on medical training.

Weapons: Twin Katanas and a short sword, collapsible shield, various knives and firearms twin desert eagles.

Other family: A twin sister and two older brothers (Shaun or 'Sunny' and Sid or 'Sides') also twins.

Personality: Kind, calm, reserved, loyal, and strong willed.

Qualifies for the Avenger Initiative under the call sign Lifeguard.

Yep this screamed me "Hey sis what does yours say?" I asked.

Landfall looked at me and grinned.

Landfall's POV

Landfall

Lucinda Tron
Age: 21
Date of Birth: March 10
Abilities: Can control technology, shares this ability with her twin sister. Extensive knowledge on various combat styles. Extensive knowledge on Engineering and science. A bit of an inventor. Paratrooping experience.

Weapons: Claymore sword, various knives and daggars, a glock, a lock-pick set, and various smaller hidden guns.

Other family: A twin sister and two older brothers (Shaun or 'Sunny' and Sid or 'Sides') also twins.

Personality: Vain, quick witted, volatile, determined, loyal, protective, bold, bluntly honest, bored easily unless she has something to work on, a bit of a daredevil, uses strange words to describe other things (Ex: Servo for Hand.), and playful around people she likes or trusts.

Qualifies for the Avengers Initiative under the call sign Landfall.

I looked up at Lifeguard after reading my human cover. "They nailed her personality perfectly." Sides said with a cheeky smirk aimed at me. How he could be smiling while beaten up like he was was beyond me.

I stuck my glossa out at him. Which just made him smirk wider.

Lifeguard's POV

The ride to Stark tower didn't take long. When we landed Fury lead the way out. We were greeted by Pepper Potts "He's in the lab with Banner." Pepper replied. Fury looked over at us. "Jarvis, could you inform Tony that Fury is here?"

"Of course Miss. Potts." said Jarvis.

Soon Tony's voice came over the comms "Nick, we are a little busy here."

"I got a couple of New Avengers here. One of them is the one who busted you." Fury said.

There was a snicker followed by a crashing sound and the human equivalent of Cybertronian curses followed by "I'll be right up."

Pepper arched a brow as I waved, a cheeky smirk on my face, and she laughed. Soon the infamous Tony Stark graced us with his presence. He stopped, rubbed his eyes and looked again "I'm seeing double." Tony said.

"We're twins Mr. Stark, I'm Lifeguard and she's Landfall. I'm the one who detected your Jarvis." I said.

"Lifeguard? Aren't you suppose to be by a pool?" Tony said.

Ah, the famous Stark snark, I should feel insulted "I wouldn't piss those girls off Tony they are Technopaths." Fury said.

Tony laughed, being quite offended I asked JARVIS, "Jarvis, what do you truly think of Tony?"

"Tony Stark, is an insufferable egotistical jackass, who I may add may be a genius, but he lacks people skills. He picks on others relentlessly. If it wasn't for Ms. Potts he would be dead in a ditch somewhere with in a week." Jarvis said.

"Thank you Jarvis." I said looking to Landfall.

"A battle of wits Mr. Stark a shame you came unprepared. That was me by the way I made Jarvis say those things." Landfall said.

Tony's mouth dropped when Jarvis confirmed it "Tell me someone got this on camera." Landfall said.

"Of course Miss. Tron." said Jarvis.

Pepper busted out laughing.

"Okay their in. Follow me girls, I'll show you to your rooms. And then you may decorate them to how you see fit." Tony said.

3rd person p.o.v.

Tony couldn't believe that these twins had outwitted him. This got him interested....now he just had to figure out which one he'd get along with more....then to figure out which one was which when he ran into them later.

Lifeguard looked at Landfall "Then we start the pranks." Lifeguard said through their twin bond.

"Let the games begin." Landfall replied with a cheeky grin, she couldn't wait.

*****************************************************{Word count: 1,687}