Dean smiled, shaking his head. "It's fine. Don't have anyone at home so yeah."

"Maybe Mr. Winchester can have dinner at our house Momma. We can make pie and everything!" Ethan rambled excitedly.

"I'm not sure baby. If Mr. Winchester is up to it." I chuckle, turning my head to face Dean.

"Nah, I don't wanna upset your husband or boyfriend."

"Well you wouldn't be. I'm single. It's just me and Ethan." I reassured him.

"Well damn, if there's free pie involved, Hell yeah! I'm in!" Dean cheered, making me giggle.

"Yay!" Ethan yelled, throwing his tiny hands up.

"We'll see you tonight then. Be prepared for the best pie you've ever tasted. I'm one hell of a cook." I say proudly to Dean.

"Can't wait." Dean smirked.

I told Dean my address and we all said good bye. For some reason, as I was walking away, I couldn't help feel excited for tonight. I hadn't felt this ecstatic for a guy to come around for a long time.

**

Ding Dong!

"I'll get it!" Ethan announced loudly, scurrying to the door.

"Ethan wait for-"

Too late. He was already out the room and answering the door. I rolled my eyes at the hyperactive child I'd been blessed with. He was a handful but I wouldn't change him for the world.

Quickly putting the freshly baked pie, which had just come out of the oven, on the side too cool, I began walking towards the front door, making myself look presentable as I did.

As I got to the entrance of the house, I saw Dean outside of the door with Ethan standing in front of him inside. Dean was grinning down at Ethan, chuckling at what ever Ethan was saying.

The sight made me smile. I had never seen Ethan take to anyone so well as he did with Dean. And Dean, he was so good with Ethan. My heart fluttered.

Dean's eyes flickered up to meet mine. His grin only grew bigger. His green eyes sparkled. I returned the smile and walked towards them. Our eyes never lost contact.

"Hello again Dean." I greeted warmly.

"Hey Y/N, you look lovely as usual." He complimented, making me blush.

"Momma's blushing!" Ethan giggled loudly.

I blushed even more. "I see the tickle monster coming to get you soon if you don't shush." I threaten playfully.

Ethan's eyes widened as Dean chuckled. "Anyway, let Dean in. It's cold outside." I told my son, who stepped back.

Dean entered, closing the door behind him. "Nice house you've got here."

"Oh, thank you. You're too kind."

"Only telling the truth. Is that pie I smell?"