When Plans Fail

"Your Majesty, all the soldiers are geared up. We are ready once you give the call."

His majesty was seen stroking his crystal ball again, an image of Baekhyun, Chanyeol and the other three working hard to prepare for their fight. "Ha! Those fools." He snickered, still unaware of the general right behind him.

The King turned around to the sound of someone; most likely being the general, faked a cough and faced his with a look of annoyance. "What?!" He snapped, his face was certainly one that possessed the evil look. Wicked. Twisted.

Considering how their king just snapped at him with a tone so rude and scare worthy, one could immediately think that this was a man, a creature never to mess with. He would do unthinkable yet horrible things to his subjects whoever disobeyed him.

The general motioned the other guards in, two guards each carrying a different sack. "Your Majesty, in case if the young vampire becomes-" he paused, waiting for the King to fully face him. Gulped then continued, "deadly, should you opted for the golden nightingale feather or the unicorn's blood?"

The King placed a finger on his chin, thinking which of the two was a better option. After a few seconds, he chose the nightingale feather. "Unicorn blood may be powerful but not powerful enough for him."

The general bowed, "Yes, your Majesty." He motioned to the other two guards to head back, telling them their ruler made his decision.

The King swiftly walked towards the general, almost shocking the man when he shook his arm. "My general, put phase one into action. I'll be heading to make my magic." The King demanded, silently walking out of the room rubbing his hand menacingly.

They were gathered together in the room, all five of them, drenched in sweat and if possible, blood. Tao had rounded them all together for a very important meeting as he stated.

"I know you've all are working hard. Training in beast mode, staying up all night studying the castle, perfecting the bits of your machinery." Tao looks down on the table. His head hangs as the growing tension was visible by the twitching of his veins in his arms, it looked as if it could explode any minute.

"I know it's hard, it's painful to admit I think we need re-enforcements." The rest of the gang gave each other confused looks. Tao cleared his throat in the sudden amount of silence. He slowly brought his arms back to his chest and crossed them.

"So that's why..." he started off slowly. "I have decided to welcome new recruits." He stepped to the side. They noticed how dark it was behind the vampire that they didn't heard the footsteps becoming louder from what seemed like a long hallway. The footsteps became louder and louder until Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Jongdae and Sehun were all shocked, mixed with a little surprise.

Tao had a tiny smirk at the left side of his mouth. "What? So this is how you greet the new members?" Jongin arched his eyebrow, crossed his arms as he gave them a somewhat 'disappointing' look shaking his head. Kyungsoo was chuckling beside him.

Chanyeol was mind blown because standing in front of him were non-other than Jongin, Kyungsoo, Xiumin, and surprisingly Kris; who had that stupid grin on his face.

Before Chanyeol could even speak, Jongdae beat him to it.

"Tao, why is Minseok here?" He pointed at the said male, eyes as big as Chanyeol's with a worried look in them. "And why are they here?" He turned to Chanyeol, "Aren't these your college friends?" The taller nodded. "They are but shouldn't you guys be in campus right now?"