Upgrading To The Next Level

Kris can be anything. He can be a rapper, the cold guy, the guy that tries to be cool but doesn't go as planed and ends up with a derp expression, thus, making his friends laugh their asses off. He can even be an artist. Heck, they don't call him Krissaco for nothing. 

However, today, he will be known as Chanyeol's personal trainer. Not the fitness kind but making the lather be more seductive, with a bad boy liked style.

05th April 2014

Chanyeol is standing in the middle of his shared dorm. Baekhyun went out earlier for his 'special training' again. He won't be back til tomorrow so Kris says, "I want you to stay in my room for a while."

The latter's eyes widen. "What? Why can't I stay here?" Kris crossed his arms.

"I thought you wanted my help on this."

"Yes but why can't I stay here."

Kris signs, rolling his eyes. "It's part of the plan. Plus, I don't have a roommate and I'm kinda getting lonely in here." Seriously.

"Fine but only for Baekhyun. Why don't you tell the Principal to find you a roommate? I'm sure he'll help."

"Really? Well, I'll see through it." Kris turns back to his laptop. "But first things first, let's give you a makeover."

Uh oh. Chanyeol didn't like the sound of that. The last time he heard it was back when before he knew Baekhyun, his sister would often drag him to her room to play tea parties with her. If he doesn't then his sister would break all of his 2NE1 albums. Yes, it was cruel of her but she only has one brother. His sister would give him makeovers before they start. He had to wear a wig, some lipstick, eyeshadow, wear a dress and act really lady liked and hold a pinky up when drinking a cup of tea.

Embarrassing.

Every time he hears the word 'makeover', he would totally back out which pretty much ruins the idea for him.

Kris sees the expression of Chanyeol's face, he looks worried. "Hey, Park." Kris snaps his fingers in front of the lather. Chanyeol slightly shakes his head. "What? Oh."

"You alright? You seemed worried." Chanyeol rubs his hands together. "Well." He looks down to his legs, hesitate whether to tell Kris about the makeover. "Well?"

He breaths in. "I'm kinda scared."

Kris made a puzzled face. "Scared? Of what? Makeovers?" The lather gulps, nodding just a bit. Kris chuckles. "Why are you scared of makeovers?"

"It has something to do with my sister."

"Tea party dress up?" Chanyeol nodded. Kris turns back to his laptop once again. The sound of his typing is audible from where Chanyeol is sitting.

"Don't worry. I'm sure you're going to love this one." Chanyeol lifted his head. "Really?" He was starting to smile but he's still scared. "Positive. Trust me on this." Kris turns around to give Chanyeol a wink.

Kris had everything plan out. Kris told Chanyeol to get some rest and be prepared for tomorrow.

The next day, very early in the morning, the two twin towers are standing in the middle on the mall. The mall doesn't start until 9 am, but Kris wanted to start as soon as possible. Chanyeol was standing behind the taller, yawning. "Why are we here, Kris?"

Kris turns around facing the lather with a smirk. "Phase one. To give you a makeover and make Baekhyun notice you."

"At 7:30 in the morning?" He yawns again. Kris signs, shaking his head.