Secret Ability

22 April 2014

The day after they became a couple. They decided to only tell their friends. They agreed not to let anyone know about their relationship until the time being. But there is one person to know about it...

"Dude! You're official?! Are you and Baekhyun together?!" Kris (well, who else would it be?) said, or as what Chanyeol likes to call "destroying his eardrums". "Kris!" He yells covering his ears. "Stop screaming and jumping in my room like a crazy man!"  'And I'm REALLY surprised you haven't noticed my dark hair.'

Kris calms down. "Finally." Chanyeol uncovers his ears and pulls Kris down from his bed. "One more jump and my bed won't even be a bed anymore." '

Kris pats Chanyeol on the back really hard several times. "Dude! Your gonna break it if you don't stop!" He slightly scream. Kris stops. He helps Chanyeol straighten up and sits down. "Details! Did you seduce him? Did you kiss? Did you hook up?!"
"Kris! Ugh! No! Don't even go there. I don't wanna think about it." And there he is. Staring out to space and thinking about it...

"Chanyeol? Chanyeol! Wake up!" Kris shakes the lather hard. "Huh? Oh."
"Now look who's thinking about hooking up?" Kris smirks as he crosses his arms. Chanyeol widens his eyes, a red color streaked across his faces. Then sending daggers to Kris while he just stares back. He coughs. "So, details?"
"Well, I'm planning to ask him on a date tonight after my shift ends at 7:30 pm." He paused. Kris is giving him the eye that tells him he wants more.
"And?"
"And." Chanyeol gulps. "We kissed." And that my friends, is why Kris is flying out of the Galaxy.

"No fucking way!" Jongdae, Sehun and Tao said with enthusiasm. Baekhyun just smiled while sipping his latte. The three just stare at him. They are in the coffee shop near the mall. It's a Sunday so why not spend the morning in a nice small cafe drinking frappés and cappuccinos?

"I can't believe this! Finally!" Jongdae raises an arm over and scratches his neck. "Tell me about it. Baek, you're not the type to date. No offense." Sehun said before licking the whipped cream off his chocolate frappecino. "Gee, non taken." Baekhyun says sarcastically with a blank expression on his face. Sehun then continues, "A little birdie told me Chanyeol was planning to seduce you the night you went to that night club. How did it went?"
"Well, the part about him seducing me was true. Kris insist on helping him." "Ugh, the douchebag." Tao snickered. "He wouldn't help with anything unless he's trying to make the victim like him."
"Woah. Diva much?" Chen raised and eyebrow. "I'm just saying." "Oh, yeah. Chanyeol told me did dyed his hair because of Kris. But it's dark now." Baekhyun explains. Tao leans in closer. "So, what did you do? Did you make out?" He smirks. A red line streaks across his face, his hands beneath the table. "Well, sort of." Three of them lean closer, making the blonde blush even more. "We kissed. That's all."
"Holy cow! That's great!"
"No shit. Baekhyun, that's not like you."
"Well, considering he kept his feelings for the giant for years, it's about time he lets it out."
Baekhyun chuckles at his friends. Then he realized something. "There's something I wanna tell you guys." "Go ahead, Baek. We're all ears." They listen. Baekhyun breathe in deep. A little hesitant to tell them but he did anyway.  "When I was kissing him last night, I felt something. Like I'm sucking his blood." The three them looked confused. "What I mean is, when I kissed him it felt like I was drinking him. Isn't that weird." Baekhyun nervously chuckles. Sehun and Jongdae chuckle as well but Tao gives him a horrified look. "Um, Tao? What's with the-" "We need to get back." He stands up. The others look at each other confused. "Now!" They ran back to campus. 'I've got a bad feeling about this.' The blonde thought as they follow the tall vampire.

As soon as they enter the campus, they immediately went straight to the library. "We're here." Tao says as he stops in front of a shelf of books containing children literature. Sehun pokes him. "Um, Tao. Why are we at the children section? We don't need to read them. Well, maybe Jongdae does." "Hey!" The vampire smacked the younger at the back of his head. "This isn't an ordinary book shelf." Tao tilts an ABC book and the whole book shelf starts shaking. "What's happening?" Baekhyun panics. The book shelf moves out a little and slides to the right, revealing a dark space. Tao finds a torch and lights it up. "A secret passageway!" Jongdae exclaims. "Come on. This way." Tao leads as the rest of them follow.