Another Side Of The Story

"Happy New Year!"

Baekhyun came running back just in time for the countdown. Everybody held their drinks high and each of them challenged one another to drink as much as they could.

Sure, Baekhyun may be a vampire but that didn't meant he couldn't drink. It also meant that he can get drunk as well, like any other human.

After the big celebration, everybody went home. Not were sober. Baekhyun always walked home because he knew he'll say stupid things, like anyone else if their were drunk. The truth always comes out, like him being a vampire for example. He couldn't risk that.

When he was walking near a dark alley, he felt as if someone, or something was following him. He turned back to scan the area and saw nothing. But once he turned back front, he saw a vicious, dark and scary looking creature with icy grey eyes in the form of an animal. It had four legs, so there was only one answer. "Werewolf." He whispered. His sweaty palms clenched and unclenched.

The creature leaped itself towards Baekhyun and attacked him. Luckily, Baekhyun was strong enough to defeat the monster while in drunk form but he felt extremely tired.

With bruises and cuts on his face and arms but nothing too serious. He walked near the sidewalk of a familiar neighborhood. Baekhyun felt really dizzy, might be from the one too many shots he had taken earlier or the attack from the beast. He couldn't focus his eyes anymore until he stumbled on the road. Just as a car came towards him, also knocking him down.

The driver managed to stop just it time when he fainted on the road. From the car, came a familiar looking stranger thought he was unsure of who it was. He carried Baekhyun into his car and took him to his house.

Baekhyun felt a soft, cushion like material under his body. Only then he realized someone had put him on a bed. Which meant that his was in someone's house. Baekhyun felt really tired. As if getting drunk wasn't enough, ambushed by a werewolf, now that was just ridiculous. He felt someone treating his injuries and instead of jerking away like he usually does when people try to touch him, he remembers the rough hands that took care of him when he hurt his foot years back. Baekhyun still couldn't figure out who took him to their house but he stopped trying to.

He let the familiar hands take over and when they were done, he was slightly disappointed because wanted them to continue their magic.

"Please...don't leave." His drunken-self softly hummed. He lost it, He really didn't want those hands to leave. He kept whining for the stranger to come back and he did. Baekhyun couldn't see who he was even if they were right next to each other but for sure, he doesn't want him out of his. "You're hot...You know that?" It was the last thing he said before going into a deep sleep.

The next morning, it was already January 1st 2014. Baekhyun woke up wondering why was he in someone else's bed. Then almost screamed when his turned his head to the side realized it was Chanyeol.

"Did I?" Baekhyun covered his mouth. He panicked, quickly checking for any marks on Chanyeol's neck. He slowly pulled down the collar of the sleeping lather's shirt. Doing his best not to wake him up. He left out a breathe of relieve that there were no two holes parallel to each other on Chanyeol's neck. Baekhyun smiled. Chanyeol looked like a baby when he was sleeping, drooling with a visible line of saliva at the corner of his mouth. Baekhyun didn't want to wake him up so he went to the living room and slept on the couch. To prevent him from hurting Chanyeol, if you know what I mean.

He woke up to the smell of pancakes. And he was hungry. His felt his stomach growling. After trapping himself deep in his thoughts, Chanyeol came by and offered him his homemade pancakes. They chatted for awhile until Baekhyun ran towards the sink in the bathroom and vomited the pancakes up. His digestive system being a bitch to him. "Are you okay?" Chanyeol asked, patting his back. Baekhyun remembered.