An Explanation

Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's wrist. "Where were you last night?" He said. Baekhyun looked down. He doesn't want to face Chanyeol, especially when the taller is in that tone. "I-I don't know what you're taking about." He shuttered. "You know exactly what I'm taking about." The taller tighten his grip on the brunet's wrist, his voice became more serious. "I-I'll tell you, if y-you l-let go of m-me." Baekhyun's voice sounded like he was gonna cry. The latter didn't want to make him cry. As he loosen his grip, he got a chance to feel the brunet's temperature. "Why are you're hands so cold?" He questioned. "I've been out all night." Baekhyun's reply was so simple yet logical too. But something tells Chanyeol that he's not completely honest with him. He knew for a fact, Baekhyun was hiding something. "Are you sure? Why are you so sweaty?" Baekhyun can feel his sweat slide down his forehead when the latter said those words. But still, he managed to stay calm. "I-its nothing. I just had a rough night. That's all." The brunet walked away from him. Chanyeol seemed curious at Baekhyun's action, then he remembered. "Well, care to explain why you weren't in course this morning?" The latter questioned. A question that was good enough to make Baekhyun stop his pace. "I-I was sick." 'No, you weren't.' He wanted to say something, but he knows if this goes on, the conversation will be casual. Baekhyun is secretive, he won't tell Chanyeol anything and knows how to talk back with his logic answers. So, Chanyeol gave in. "Okay. Whatever you say." He went back on his bed. "You should get some sleep. There's a test tomorrow." He said before pulling the covers on himself.

Wait, you think that was it? No. Chanyeol is determined to find out what the hell happened to the brunet. He only said that just to let the brunet rest the night so he could have the energy for tomorrow. It's sounds a bit cliché but it works every time. Chanyeol was tired as well. The next morning, Baekhyun woke up looking energized and bright. Almost as if he'd completely forgot the conversation between them last night. Chanyeol was lying on his bed by side, pretending to be asleep. He heard the sound of someone whistling and the pouring of water in the shared bathroom. While the brunet was showering, Chanyeol took the opportunity to check Baekhyun's suit last night. Clearly the brunet hasn't put it in the wash because, oh boy.

There were a few scratches here and there, mud splatters too, nothing but cleaning can't fix. 'It looks fine. Wait-' There was a scratch smothered with blood on it. It looked darker than regular human blood.

After the 'attack' he did to the human, Baekhyun scurried into the woods again. Panting, running away from the painful reality. What he is, what terrible actions he could do. He never wanted this, he never asked for this. This life, his world, all inhuman. Sometimes he wonders what it's like to truly be mortal for once. He was still running, accidentally tripped, landed face-flat on the ground. He heard something, it sounded vicious yet familiar. 'It can't be.' He thought. It's getting closer, the sound, the creature. 'Dammit.'

It was the same exact werewolf that attacked him during New Year. The scar on it's face left there by Baekhyun tells him that it's definitely it. It growled at the vampire, slowly walking towards him. With it's tongue licking it's mouth. There's no way Baekhyun is gonna let that creature make a meal out of him. His instincts kicked in. He stood up. Eyes beaming red, the vines on his hands and neck showed, fangs hanging from his upper row of teeth. He stared into the werewolf's eyes. He attacked it.

This time, he gave no mercy. The vampire wasn't entirely injured, only a few scratches. One of the many cuts on his tux was fined with the blood from the werewolf. It was now lying on the ground, half dead and injured badly. Baekhyun looked down onto it. He smirked. "Huh, pathetic." The werewolf squealed. The vampire bend down. "Now you know what I'm capable of. Don't come across me again." He warned then disappeared.