The Right Habbits

Somewhere in the deep parts of the forest, the vampire village is located, thus protected by a barrier giving passers an illusion. There, one building stood out the most. It almost looked like a castle. A tall, scary and begging for anything to fear it. Inside the palace, a man with white skin and a scar across his cheek. He wore a black cape around his neck. His attire containing the colors black, red and gold. Very royal like. But there was no crown on his head whatsoever. He laughed, evil screamed all over his laughter.

"Are you sure he's the one?" A server with pale skin bowed, asking the leader whether they've tracked the right vampire. "Yes. He's the one. He's never drank any human blood. He is still fresh." The man in the dark cape said, sitting on his so called 'throne'. "Not until recently. He drank a criminal's blood the other night. Almost killed him too." The vampire server informed. "Yes but he wasn't himself that time. The transforming cycle has just started. We need to wait." The man smirked. "Yes, your highness."

02nd April 2014
Baekhyun was sitting in vocal course when suddenly, "Everyone out of the building now! The science lab lost a gigantic radioactive spider that is very poisonous. And super reactive!"

A tall, familiar looking guy burst in the class yelling. 'Sehun?!' "Come on! Time's a wasting!" Everybody ran out the class screaming in fear. 

When Baekhyun was about to exit, Sehun stopped him from going out. "Sehun, what are you-" "Shh..." He covered the vampire's mouth with his hand. Once everybody was out, the taller make quickly shut the door behind them. "I sure hope they bought it." He stressed. Then, it clicked him.

"Jongdae, right?" The brunet said, arms crossed, looking at the taller while tapping his right foot. Sehun turned around and nodded. Baekhyun signed. "So where is he?" "Right here." Jongdae appeared behind the brunet which caused him to scream. "Dude. Seriously! Stop doing that." He said, his hand on his chest to control his breathing. "Aw, but it takes away the fun." The cocky vampire chuckled. "What fun?" He scoffed.

"Anyway, Sehun, did you got rid of everyone?" The tallest among them shifted his head from left to right over again, nodding. "Clear." Baekhyun was confused. "Wait, why are you even here, Jongdae?"

The cocky vampire walked towards the brunet. He took out his phone and showed him a video. It was yesterday's news about his incident and Baekhyun turned paler. The petite vampire gulped.

"I can't believe you actually did that. You almost killed that guy."

Baekhyun walked away with his head down. "I couldn't control it. I'm despicable. Why am I born a vampire?" He cursed.