New and improved

Since Chanyeol's new job is mostly on Saturday nights, it would be a great opportunity for him to catch a few ladies for fun. It would be greater if Baekhyun would be there. You know, making the vampire fall for him. If would be even cuter if he gets a little jealous.

The two twin towers are now in their supposedly shared bedroom for now. Kris is showing him the basics on running a DJ station in the club plus a few extra tips on being a cool guy. "Since today is Wednesday, that means you have four days to do what you know. First of, try not to sound so friendly. Keep it calm but with a little attitude." Kris shows him a few looks and Chanyeol is mimicking them. It's not easy looking cool. You can't smile much, you have to control your laughter and you have to be quiet most of the time. All of the above, is definitely not Chanyeol. He practices all day until he gets it right.

The university doesn't teach a course on running a DJ music station. Before Chanyeol got in the university, he used to hang out at a music club. Not often but enough for him to know how to work a music station. All he has to do is spin a few tracks and pick out the right songs in the right time. Easy.

Chanyeol starts to practice a few lines. "Hey there." He says in a cool yet dark way. "Nice. Just remember to keep calm and you will own everyone's hearts. Now, on to seducing Baekhyun." A light smirk on Kris's face. Chanyeol is both nervous and excited. Nervous because he's never seduce anyone before. Excited because it's something new to learn. "I've heard from a little birdie that Baekhyun will be going to a night club Saturday night. The same night club you'll be working in. He's going with a few old friends." Kris says. Chanyeol is a little sad upon hearing the other's sentence. Baekhyun is going for a night out, without inviting him? More importantly, why didn't he tell him? Well, maybe it's because they haven't seen each other for days. At least Chanyeol can be a surprise for the brunet (he doesn't know he's blonde now) once he sees him in the station. And it'll be a little surprise for Chanyeol when he finds out what has changed with the vampire.

"All you have to do is steal a few glances and wink a few times. How long do you have to play the station?"
"About two hours."
"Excellent." Another smirk went across Kris's face. "It'll give you plenty of time to tease Baekhyun."
Chanyeol raises an eyebrow. "But there's a slight problem with that."
"What's that?"
"I have no idea how to tease."
Kris face-plams himself. 'Seriously, is this silly yoda THAT clueless?' He clears his throat. "Dude, it's that simple. Don't tell me you've never played with anyone before." 'As if I was born yesterday.' Chanyeol innerly though, shaking his head, crossing his arms and rolling his eyes at him. "Kris you know me well enough I've never teased or played with anyone my entire life! You should know that by now!" He yells, but he does have a point. They've been friends since the first grade and Kris is, and always will be the player between them. Chanyeol is more of a goody goody. Perfect attendance, outstanding grades, always focus, doesn't spend most of his time on social media. Ok scratch that, he didn't own a phone until the beginning of senior year of high school.

Kris stands up and so does Chanyeol. He gave the lather a pat on the back and smiled. "I'll teach you what I know. Now, get some rest. You're gonna need it. And I've already set up the bed, you can sleep on that 'til further notice. Or until you've made up with Baekhyun." Kris then walks out of the shared room with Chanyeol. Since he's going to be here for a while, he might as well get comfy. He takes off his shoes and jumps back facing the bed. It's really soft and smells fresh. He looks up on the ceiling. The image of a pale brunet popped into his head. He signs, then smiles lightly while closing his eyes.

'Get ready Byun Baekhyun, because there's a new DJ in town and he's coming in your way.'