Determination

It was 7:46a.m, the next morning. Baekhyun slept through the night. He blinked a couple of times before moving. But once he roused up from his sleeping position, he immediately regretted it.

His head was spinning like crazy. He felt nauseous. He groaned, his eyes squinted shut. It felt worse than a migraine. Seeing triple was not a good sign. Baekhyun couldn't see clearly so he groped around. Dizziness was taking over his vision.

As he shifted, he hadn't realized the surface underneath him was soft. He figured he still sitting on the couch in the club.

It was obvious that he was already far from the club.

The walls around him seemed brighter, more of a solid color of beige than a dark indigo club room with blinding neon lights. The room was also a lot bigger, cleaner and spacious. Definitely less suffocating than how he felt last night. The windows in the said room were huge, so the air smelled like sunlight and fresh. The soft furniture he was sitting on also felt different. It was a little harder than the lumpy couch that he would have admittedly said smelled like tuna fish dipped in moldy cheese.

Baekhyun figured out he wasn't in the club anymore. He was in a bedroom. Someone's bedroom. After a few blinks, his vision finally cleared. He turned his head from side to side a couple of times, scanning the walls of the room. It looked extremely familiar.

The pictures on the wall gave away the owner of the said room. He was it Tao's bedroom. Which leads to one thing, he was in Tao's house. But why was he there?

Baekhyun eyes widen in horror when the possible reasons came to his mind. He was mentally cursing himself while his grabbed his own hair and tugged it as a way of calming himself down. Surely Tao was going give him a long talk about his control. But that wasn't the bad part though. The worse part was the circumstances, dilemmas and consequences he would now have to face if the thoughts he assumed was true.

So much for giving him the time to sit peacefully.

Overthinking every possible outcome of his actions made the vampire more anxious than ever. So anxious that he felt nauseous again. He didn't even realize his fingers were shaking.

Suddenly, the door creaked open. His head quickly shot to the source of the sound where he saw Chanyeol behind it.

He gulped. Chanyeol came in and closed the door behind him. He leaned against it with his hands shoved inside his pockets. The lather was behaving very cool. It bothered Baekhyun a lot.

The pressure was building up on them. Chanyeol could feel his heartbeat in the awkward moment. In his mind, he was debating whether or not he should open his mouth and speak or stay quiet. Even if he spoke, what the hell was he supposed to say? He hadn't thought about it. And what was his feelings for Baekhyun?

Angry; because Baekhyun freaking bite him and almost sucked the life out of him. Although he seemed find.

Sad; because after all this time, Baekhyun was keeping his secret from him for years?

Happy; because his boyfriend will not turn to stone?

Worried; because now the petite vampire had to fight this freaking King of Vampires?

Whatever emotion he felt was long gone from his nervous system. Chanyeol didn't know how to react to the vampire in front of him. All he wanted to do was to jump out of the freaking window. Even thought it was only one-story.

Truth be told, he was thinking about the conversation he overheard between Tao and Jongdae last night.

Baekhyun wasn't any different either. The only thing he could focus on was the two bruises left on Chanyeol's neck where he bite him last night. It surprised him that they weren't holes but it was the same because they left an uneasy feeling inside him. He felt as if the atmospheric pressure around him was pushing against him and squeezing his insides out of his body until his last organ.