Chapter 22- Always Remember

*Not Edited*

__________________________

Jay POV

Around three months have passed. The Villains, , now called the Anti-Villains were treated as equals. The Isle of the Lost was rebuilt and stayed in the forest surrounded by a river.

It all happened so fast. One day I was a thief on the Isle of the Lost, the next I'm graduating from Auradon Prep with a scholarship in Tourney with Chad at the University of Auradon. Mal got accepted to a university in Auroria. Carlos was accepted into a technical college near Charmington, and was allowed to keep Du after the school adopted one of his puppies. Evie was accepted into a college that allowed both fashion and chemistry near Cinderellasberg.

Audrey received a scholarship to the University of Auradon City, and Jane was going to a college in Camelot. Lonnie got a scholarship in dancing at the University of Performing Arts in Charimington. Ben continued his studies in his castle, to learn more on the royal studies.

It was our graduation day, and everyone was in the tourney field for the ceremony. The graduates all wore a blue royal blue gown with a yellow tassel. Our parents were in the stands and we were sitting on chairs placed in the field.

"May I present," the Fairy Godmother said through the microphone. "our valedictorians, Ben and Mal!" With an applause, they went on stage holding hands.

Evie POV

"Well," Mal said "these past years have been very surprising and eventful for all of us. I'd just like to say that no matter if we forget, or were far apart,..."

"We'll always remember what and who we'll be," Ben said, finishing her sentence.

"If it's alright we'd like to perform a song," Mal said, as Jay, Carlos, and I made our way to the stage. I went to the bass, Jay went to the drums, Carlos went to the keytar(keyboard and guitar), and Mal up front with an electric guitar. Some of the orchestras came up and brought out their violins.

(The Climb- Below)

After the song, there was a loud applause. We went back to our seats and Mal back to the podium.

"No matter where you are, " Mal said "what you'll do in the future, or who you'll be with, always remember the choices you make and remember the love ones you helped you. The challenges may be difficult but after the climb, it'll be worth it."

Carlos POV

"We're all going to new places to experience new things," Ben said. I held onto Dude as I looked at Jane, and she looked at me with a smile. "But deep down, we all learned at Auradon Prep and found love in one way or another. New things are a part of life. A new proclamation brought the Anti-Villains and Heroes together, new and old love was given to them, and a new way of life gave us a chance to love together in peace."

"Which is why we need to continue with the new, and not keep things the same as they were. Things don't stay the same forever, but one thing that everyone can feel similar about..."

"... Is love." With that, They returned to their seats and we were called up one by one.

We were each given our diploma and shook the Fairy Godmother's hand. I smiled, still not believing that this was happening. We were all seated and the moment finally came.

"Graduates please rise." She said through the mic as we stood up and I

placed Dude on the grass. "Please move your tassels from right to left." We did as told. "Congratulations Auradon Prep Graduates!"

Mal POV

At that moment we all tossed our caps into the air. Everyone cheered and smiled. I hugged all my friends and kissed Ben. I saw my mother and father and ran to them.

"I'm so proud of you!" She said said.

"Thank you!"

"Mal," I heard. I turned and saw Evie, Ja, and Carlos on stage.

"I gotta do something really quick," I told my parents. I ran to the stage and got everyone's attention. "Let these songs remind you to always remember those around you."

(I'll Always Remember You- Video Above) 

(Wherever I Go- Below)

As we finished Ben came over to me with a hug. I saw that Jane, Audrey and Doug did the same with Carlos, Jay and Evie.

As the crowd faded, we all went back to our rooms and grabbed our suitcases. We gathered around in a circle in front of the Beast statue.

"This it, isn't it?" Lonnie asked.

"We've been through so much, it's hard to imagine what will happen without you all," Evie said.

"Like I said before," I said, "No matter where we'll be, always remembered what you did. We saved Auradon multiple time, got new abilities, and found love."

"We'll see each other again," Ben said. "Until then, we'll just have to keep in touch."

We hugged, for what I wanted to last. Audrey was the first to leave, but before she left in her limo, she kissed Jay. Chad and Lonnie left a bit after, then Doug and Jane. Jane left Carlos a small ribbon around Dude's collar, and Doug created a small crystal tiara.

As they left, we wave goodbye. The final limo came up. The driver picked up Ben's suitcases and placed them in the trunk. Before he went in, Ben turned to me.

"If you want you can come with me." He told me. "Most of the college classes don't start until another month or so."

"I'd love to, but I need to do stuff with my family."

"Your majesty, are you coming?" His driver asked.

"Alright." He said before hugging me, "Promise me you won't forget me."

"How could I?" He kissed me on the cheek, before entering his limo. I waved to him as they drove off, and smiled. Four more cars pulled up and waited.

"Looks like our rides are here," Jay said, trying to lighten up the mood.

"This is probably the first time we'll be apart since we left the island," Evie said.

"Yeah," Carlos muttered

"Don't worry about the future. We'll just take it all in day by day." I said. We hugged and I felt small tears. "Promise me that you'll never forget this place, to never forget our choices."

"Promise." They told me. After that, we all went into our parents' car. As we drove into different directions, I looked at my phone. It showed a picture of all of us with our family at my mothers' wedding. I unlocked my phone and sent a message to all of them along with the image.

Keeps Forever

_____________________

A/N- The End

!!!!Thank you all so much for reading my books!!!!  I never thought I'd continue on to creating more after my first two. If I come up with another book to add on to this series, I'll let you all know.

I'm still debating on which story to continue, so comment which one I should start.

Thanks for Reading