Chapter 1- I Believe

*Not Edited*
______________________________

Mal POV

I left my mother's cottage, and she let me use some of my father's drawing to present for my project. She even had a book that had all the information about the magical land. I looked at the drawings and the book, trying to find any kind of clue of who he was or where he went. I didn't find anything.

When I got back to my room, Evie was on her bed, looking at what was new on the Auradon New page. I grabbed my laptop and started to type what I knew about my dad.

"What are you doing?" Evie asked.

"Well, I just got back from visiting my mom, and now I am typing about what I know about my dad."

"What did you find out?"

"He was an artist and drew many pictures of a magical place unlike Auradon. His name wasn't on any of them, but the drawing are incredible."

I pulled the drawings from my bag and showed them to Evie. She looked over them, and back at me.

"What is this place?" She asked.

"My mom told it's a hidden place known as the Moors. She even gave me a book, and told me that my father wrote down every detail about this place." I handed her the brown leather book, and she looked at each page.

"Where is it?"

"She told me that it's deep in a forest, behind tall boulders that make the border. That all she remembered."

"Try looking it up." I opened a new tab, and typed in 'The Moors'. Nothing came up. "Let's look at the book."

It had multiple chapters of the land and creatures in the place I told Evie about. One that stood out were tree-like people. They were the guards of the Moors.

"Do you really believe that this place exist?" Evie asked me.

"Yes, I'm a believer."

"What it do exist? Are you really going to go in to find someone who may not be around?"

I thought for a moment and looked up at Evie. She looked a bit worried, but I knew that I needed answers.

"I need more than this. Which is why, even though I promised my mom I wouldn't do it, after my project I need to find this place."

"You can just find it online. If it's been hidden for this long, and no one knows it exists, how will you be able to find it?"

I thought for a moment and realized how it all fit together.

"The Moors us hidden in a forest, and that's where my mom and dad would meet, if not then my dad would send her notes. My mother's cottage is in a forest, a bit out of the castle of Sleeping Beauty. So it must be somewhere near my mother's home."

"You can't just go in a look randomly. You need to plan this out. Which why I'm going with you." I got up and quickly shut the door.

"Why?" I whispered a bit loudly.

"You need all the help you can get if you're going to go find out what happened to your dad. Which is another reason we should tell Jay and Carlos." I looked at her and realized she's not going to change her mind.

"There is no way to change your mind, is there?" I asked her.

"Nope."

"Fine, just don't tell anyone. I don't want them to know where we're going."

"Where are you going?" We both turned to see Jay and Carlos coming through the door.

"You should knock first." I said closing the door again, and looked at them. "And we're going to a place where no one has ever heard of."

I quickly told them about the Moors, and about what I knew about my dad. I showed them the drawings and the book that had everything there is to know about the unknown land.

"You really think that this place will have the answers to where you dad is?" Jay asked me, while looking through the book.

"Yes! I have this feeling that he's still around. If he is, I need to know why he left me."

For the rest of the week, I finished my presentation. No one else knew about our plans, but I felt that something odd. Like something dark is in the land Auradon, something stronger than Maleficent, and it was getting stronger each second.
______________________________
A/N- Finally done with my finals.
I should be able to have time to update at least once or twice a week.

Thanks For Reading