Chapter 13- Don't Leave Me

*Not Edited*
______________________

Mal POV

My head was pounding, and my eyelids felt heavy. I slowly opened them, first seeing blurs. After my eyes adjusted i saw a metal door and rock wall. I slowly got up, looking around. I was surrounded by rock walls, and only a small window provided some light.

"Hey!" I called out. "Someone! Get me out!" I felt burning on my wrist and ankles. I looked down and saw iron shackled around them. I heard the door unlock, and saw Ben with a cast around his arm, Evie, Jay, and Carlos.

"Where am I?" I demanded.

"Before Auradon Prep became a school, it was a fort to signal for any evil activity nearby. Those who were kept prisoner or asked for questioning, were kept in the dungeons hidden under parts of the buildings."

"Why am I here?"

"Every time you show strong anger, you get out of hand."

I felt something strange. Through the reflection in the window, I saw one of my eyes red. I felt like I wasn't even in control of my body. I was about to attack them, but the chains on my wrist stopped me. I collapsed and saw in there eyes that they were worried.

"We'll leave you two alone." Jay whispered in Ben's ear. They left and the metal door closed.

"They told me why this is happening to you. They told me about the eclipse and the prophecy. I'm sorry, but you'll have to be in here until it passes."

"I wanted to tell you."

"When? There's been news that an eclipse will happen at the end of the week."

"I didn't know if you could trust me."

"I could've helped you!" He yelled out. I never saw him like this, showing his anger. "Trust is one of the most important things in any relationship. If you can't show any trust to me, then I can't be your boyfriend."

"I thought we had something special when I kissed you, to save Auradon!" I yelled out. I was in shock.

"That was in that universe, but maybe we weren't meant to be in this world." There was silent between us, without another word he left me.

"No, don't leave me!" I begged. "Ben, please help me!" His footsteps faded and I was alone.

Evie POV

We made our way back to the science building, waiting for Ben. Carlos setup a security camera in Mal cell, so we saw that they broke up via his laptop. Ben came through the door to the dungeons and lock it.

"We saw what happened." Carlos said.

"I know." He sat on one of the benched and rested his head on his hands. "I feel like I did the wrong thing."

"Maybe you did, but your heart will let you know if you're truly meant to be." I told him. He looked up and gave a small smile.

"Now what should we do about Mal?"

"Since this is only happening because of the eclipse, when it comes she'll probably have more power." Carlos explained. "I did research and found out that an eclipse can last for roughly eight minutes."

"We'll have to keep her here until it passes." Jay said.

"School is cancelled for a few days, so we'll each have shifts watching her." Ben explained.

I thought for a moment, and said "I have a better idea."

Mal POV

I was silently crying, while my tears dripped to the floor. I couldn't believe that when I finally found love, I lost it. I heard the door open and saw Evie, Jay, Carlos, and Dude come in.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, wiping away my tears.

"We decided to keep you company." Evie told me.

I was surprised for a moment before asking "You're not afraid of me?"

"We know that you're not in control of this, so we'll do our best to help you."

I gave than a small smile, before trying to her a hug. The chains were shorter than I thought, so I did reach her. Evie came up and wrapped her arms around me. Carlos and Jay joined in, while my cuffs made it a bit difficult to do it long.

"We'll all get through this, together."
______________________
A/N- Hope you all somewhat liked that chapter. Trust me the ending will be good, and hopefully interesting.

I also have a new idea for a Descendants FanFiction. More details in my news book, but here's a little hint.

 More details in my news book, but here's a little hint