Prologue

*Not Edited*
______________________

It was another sunny day in the land of happily ever afters, and Mal was visiting her mother. She actually felt happy to see her.

Ever since Mal's mom, now known as Angela, changed from bad to good, she became a mom that Mal truly needed. Angela learned the ways of Goodness in the night classes at Auradon Prep. She now lived in a house a bit outside of the castle of Sleeping Beauty, and learned the different life in Auradon.

When Mal made it to her cottage, her mother was outside with a welcoming smile.

"Hi mom." Mal said, giving her mom a hug. Her mom hugged back, which didn't surprise Mal as much as it did before.

"Hello," The once 'Mistress of Darkness' told her daughter, as they went inside and sat on a sofa. "How are your classes?"

"They're all great." Mal said but paused. She was a bit worried about asking this specific question. "I have this family tree project. We basically have to present a brief history of our parents and/or grandparents."

"And?"

"I already know some of your history, I was wondering if I can know more about my dad."

Angela was surprised by what her daughter said, but knew that she'll eventually find out.

"Follow me." Angela told her. Mal was confused but she follow. They went up stair and passed multiple rooms, until they reached a door leading to the attic.

"Have you wondered why I chose this particular cottage instead of a modified house with WiFi and such?" She said as she looked through the boxes.

"Yeah, why did you choose this place?"

"This was where I lived with my mother before I became the Dark Fairy. It was abandoned for years, and since it's hidden well in the woods, no one ever found it."

It took some time for Mal to take it all. She looked around in the attic. It was a bit dark, but some sunlight made it brighter. There were sheets of fabric on old boxes, and old furniture that once looked completely new.

"I visited this place from time to time, and I kept some small notes your father wrote to me whenever we didn't have time to meet in the Moors." She told her. Angela pulled out a box, and opened it. It had multiple prices of folded paper and some old drawings. Mal picked up one of them and looked at it.

It looked like a magical place, unlike any land in Auradon. It had more fairies and strong, powerful tree-like guards.

"This is incredible!" Mal exclaimed. "Where did you get these?"

"Your father drew them. That's why you're an incredible artist."

Her mother looked at the now-yellow paper notes, and Mal looked at her. "Where is this place?"

"There's a hidden passage, behind tall boulders. I don't remember exactly where it is, but from what I know, it's hidden deep in a forest." Angela explained.

"Thank you for telling me something about Dad." Mal said.

"Your welcome. But promise me that you won't go into the Moor."

"Why?"

"Even though it looks perfect, there is a certain evil that is stronger than any kind of magic. No ever knew about it, so it was never sent to the Isle Of The Lost. It never left because it's trapped inside an old evil tree. Just promise me that you won't go to that place."

Mal looked at her mother, and nodded.

"I promise."
______________________
A/N- COMING SOON

THANKS FOR READING

🌹❤️🔮🦄🐉😈🍎❄️✨