Chapter 6- Explanation

*Not Edited*
_____________________

Mal POV

"Mal, I believe I'm you father." That echoed in my head. I looked at him, not knowing what to say.

"What if you're lying?" Jay asked.

"He's not." We all turned to see my mom standing by the pond. She walked over to us and stood by him. "Everyone, I'd like to introduce to you my husband, Diavol."

"Husband?" We all questioned at the same time.

"Can you three leave us alone? We have a lot to talk about." My mom said to Evie, Jay, and Carlos.

"Please show them around." Diavol said to the tree guards. They nodded and led them to a nearby dirt path.

"Let me get this straight," I said after they were out of sight, "This man, Diavol, is my father."

"Yes." He answered.

"And he's somewhat the leader of this place, the Moors." I said while pointing to him.

"Yes." My mother answered.

"But he's also your husband."

"She's not exactly my wife. We never officially got married." Diavol explained

"Now I have a question," my mother said. "why did you come here even though I told you not to?"

"I need to get more proof for my project, and I need to find him."

"You could have told me. I could have taken you here."

I thought about it and she looked at me. "I guess you're right. But why didn't you tell me about Diavol being here?"

"I was worried about how you'd react."

"And isn't your pet raven also named Diavol?"

"No, it's Diablo, with a 'B', and your father is Diavol, with a 'V'. They're completely different names."

I looked at them and couldn't believe that all of this was happening.

"All of this time, I thought you were dead." I said. "I thought that if I became evil enough just like the once Dark Fairy, it'll make me feel like I'm still human in someway."

"You took in so much from me," Diavol said, looking at me, "And I wasn't there to teach you what I know. Do you think we can start over?"

"Yeah, I'd like that." He hugged me and I hugged back.

"So I'll just be at my home, and you two can just get to know each other." My mom said, breaking our little hug. She smile and left us alone.

"Well then, do you want to look around?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'd like that Diavol."

"Please, call me Dad." He said before leading me around the river.

"Okay, Dad."
_____________________
A/N- Thank For Reading ❤️🌹🔮🍎✨

"_____________________A/N- Thank For Reading ❤️🌹🔮🍎✨

Source- Disney Emojis Blitz