Chapter 18- Love Burst

*Not Edited*
______________________

Audrey POV

I tried to keep my twin away from me but she was just as fast. We reached a nearby pond, and I stopped to catch my breath. I noticed Jay and his twin fighting fire with fire, while then my twin grabbed and held on tight to me in front of her.

I looked up and saw Evil Jay creating lightning about to hit his opponent, but shot it in my direction. It all happened so slowly.

Right when he shot in my direction, Jay jumped in front of me and took the shot. He redirected it back to his twin, and fell to the ground. I elbowed my copy and tried to get to Jay.

"No, Jay!" I cried out. I kneeled by his side, my tears dripping on him. His breathing became shallow. "Jay, please don't leave!"

"Audrey," he said weakly. "I need to tell you something."

"I need to tell you something too." I whispered.

"I love you." We said in union. I kissed him on the lips before a blast of bright light in the sky.

Jane POV

I held onto Carlos's fur as he ran away from our evil copies. Evil Jane tried to shoot her dark magic at us, but it only made us dodge more quickly.

"Carlos!" I yelled out. That's when my twin shot us and we crashed to the ground. I got up and looked to see Carlos in his human form.

"Did you really think that you would get away?" I turned around to see my twin.

"We had to try."

"Why are you with that mutt? He's just like us." Carlos was about to attack her but I stopped him.

"He's not a full dog, he's my, my..." I stopped when I couldn't find the right words.

"Is he your boyfriend?" She said with a laugh.

"Yes," I said loudly while holding onto Carlos's hand. "He is my boyfriend. You know what, I like the way he protects me. I like the way he saves me from from every dangerous attack. I like the way he makes a mess when he eat chocolates and the way he smiles. I don't know if he thinks same way about me, but I'm gonna say it right now!" I turned to Carlos and looked him straight into his eyes.

"I love you, Carlos Oscar De Vil."

"I love you too Jane." He kissed me on the lips, and a bright light appeared in the sky. After that, I felt a sudden burst of energy. Something much stronger than I've ever felt.

Chad POV

I swung my swords at my copy, but he struck back. I looked and saw Lonnie losing to her twin, who had her sword over her head.

I hit my twin on the handle of my blade, which knocked him out, and tackled Bad Lonnie. I took out my spare dagger and stabbed her arm. I went to Lonnie, who had a black eye and had trouble breathing.

"Lonnie, Lonnie!" I said while shaking her lightly. "I'm so sorry Lonnie, you've always been their, even when I ignored you. I just never realized how much I cared for you, how much I loved you."

I kissed her lightly on the lips and then a burst of light appeared in a distance.

Doug POV

I combined my chemical togather as quickly as I could to distract my evil twin, while the Evie's multiples themselves.

"She'll never like you." My twin told me. "Why would she? Your nothing more than a nerd. She deserves someone cooler."

"I can protect her."

"How?"

"With this." I threw one of my glass bottle at him, and immediately crystals surrounded tapped him in place.

I saw Evie collapse to the ground, and I quickly threw another one of my mixtures. Evil Evil froze in place, and I ran tho Evie's side.

"Evie, are you okay?" I asked, noticing a wound in her shoulder.

"Yeah," she winced. "I'm fine."

"No your not. Your losing blood."

"Listen to me. Your the only one who truly understands me. You made me see my true potential. I just want to let you know that I love you."

After that, she stop breathing for a moment when a light shined accross the land.
______________________
A/N- the whole Lonnie and Chad part is particularly from Peculiar Children in one of the ending scenes with Enoch and Olive.

______________________A/N- the whole Lonnie and Chad part is particularly from Peculiar Children in one of the ending scenes with Enoch and Olive

The Jay and Audrey Twin fight scene is based on Zuko vs Azula (Video Above) and part 2(Katara vs Azula) will be in the next chapter

Thank For Reading 💐✨🌹🍎🌺🐉❤️🔮🦄☃📚💫❄️